SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Tottenham have sacked manager Mauricio Pochettino
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 2:51 pm by wanderer

» What possibly could go wrong
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 2:49 pm by wanderer

» Predictions Week 16
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by barrowmackem

» would be funny
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Coventry City
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by canary-dave

» Political debates
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 8:54 am by wanderer

» Cup replay
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 8:07 am by cyprussyd

» Appoint a decent manager
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Steve30000

» always makes me cry
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by cyprussyd

» What do i do?
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone EmptyYesterday at 7:05 pm by Hieronymus

SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone

Go down

SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone Empty SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-02-19, 11:07 am

Sunderland AFC to open Stadium of Light for Tyne-Wear derby

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stadium of Light

Mark Thompson 

10:35 Friday 19 February 2016

Sunderland AFC fans can stay on home turf for the forthcoming Tyne-Wear derby.

On Sunday, March 20, the Stadium of Light will be opening its doors to fans unable to make the trip to see the Black Cats take on the Magpies at Newcastle’s St James’ Park.

Those who choose to stay south of the River Tyne can enjoy all the build up to the big game, with a range of hospitality packages available from 9am.

This includes Bar Packages, with a breakfast roll and access to the stadium’s hospitality suites and the Premier Suites packages, including allocated seating and a full English breakfast. All packages include a complimentary drink on arrival.

For those who prefer to soak up the atmosphere in private, the Stadium of Light is also offering use of an executive box with access to a private balcony and a full English breakfast for each guest.

Packages are priced from just £7.50.

The match itself will be shown on screens inside the stadium, with kick off taking place at 1.30pm. After that there will be plenty of time for fans to assess the post-match verdict with fellow supporters, as the stadium will remain open until 4pm.

Gary Hutchinson, Commercial Director at SAFC, said: “The derby is always the most anticipated game of the season and fans of all ages are keen to get involved.

“By opening the Stadium of Light we hope to give supporters the opportunity to enjoy all the emotion and excitement of the match on home turf and make it more accessible for those who are unable to travel to Newcastle for whatever reason.”

Tickets for the Tyne-Wear derby screening at the Stadium of Light are limited and must be booked in advance by visiting the Stadium of Light Ticket Office, calling 0871 9111555 or emailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

More details are also available at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/sunderland-afc-to-open-stadium-of-light-for-tyne-wear-derby-1-7739794#ixzz40bupEXAG
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone Empty Re: SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-19, 11:45 am

Can we get 10 and book a box for £27.50 each?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone Empty Re: SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2016-02-19, 5:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Can we get 10 and book a box for £27.50 each?

Me and Nick would be up for it
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-19, 5:21 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Can we get 10 and book a box for £27.50 each?

Me and Nick would be up for it
7 more needed

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-19, 5:22 pm

If we dont get 10 for a box I would happily go for the second option, I like my breakfast

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-19, 5:22 pm

I love the idea of a Sundermad Executive Box at SOL on derby day! I'm too far away, but will you stick chatbox on here? Let's see how many sundermadders can be with you...!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-02-19, 6:19 pm

Siddall wrote:I love the idea of a Sundermad Executive Box at SOL on derby day! I'm too far away, but will you stick chatbox on here? Let's see how many sundermadders can be with you...!
Sadly I won't be joining Syd at the SOL but will be pleased to meet up with any other Sundermadders on Chatbox, while I watch/listen to the game from behind the sofa!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-19, 8:14 pm

I'd love to join you Syd but the Magpie friend that I brought to SOL for the derby at the beginning of the season has organised tickets for a group of his mates at St James and I'll be the only Mackem in the group. I'm looking forward to celebrating the 7th win in a row but it will be in the car when I get past Morpeth on the way home. Wish me luck Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-02-19, 8:17 pm

Siddall wrote:I love the idea of a Sundermad Executive Box at SOL on derby day! I'm too far away, but will you stick chatbox on here? Let's see how many sundermadders can be with you...!
I second that.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-19, 8:26 pm

lesmac wrote:I'd love to join you Syd but the Magpie friend that I brought to SOL for the derby at the beginning of the season has organised tickets for a group of his mates at St James and I'll be the only Mackem in the group. I'm looking forward to celebrating the 7th win in a row but it will be in the car when I get past Morpeth on the way home. Wish me luck Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Enjoy the day and try not to jump up for any of our goals.
You can of course join in when your friends boo their team

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-02-19, 8:33 pm

sadly i will be in Cyprus.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-19, 9:19 pm

barrowmackem wrote:sadly i will be in Cyprus.
bastard ciggie sunbath

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-02-19, 11:28 pm

plenty of the second gif Syd but the first gif i never have.

Remamber this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-20, 3:56 am

barrowmackem wrote:plenty of the second gif Syd but the first gif i never have.

Remamber this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What a nice way to start the day  like

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-20, 7:24 am

Looking like it may be sky at home

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-21, 11:16 am

If I go to SoL I would be alcohol free...so local pub for me....sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-21, 11:22 am

At home for me now, cant be bothered

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-23, 7:46 pm

barrowmackem wrote:plenty of the second gif Syd but the first gif i never have.

Remamber this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHdcc3DsoiU
SOL open for derby match--Box Anyone 1444220232
I`d forgotten the bit where Balley hit`s his own bar at the end. Had my heart in my mouth all over again!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum