SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
Billy - Bet Billy is there. EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

Bet Billy is there.

Go down

Billy - Bet Billy is there. Empty Bet Billy is there.

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-08, 9:01 am

MUSIC ICON TO PLAY SUNDERLAND’S STADIUM OF LIGHT
- Wearside gets set for Beyoncé -
Beyoncé, one of the biggest female artists of all time, is set to light up the North East in the summer following the announcement of her hotly-anticipated world tour.
Recognised as the most powerful woman in the music industry and Billboard’s Artist of the Millennium, Beyoncé will take to the stage at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light in what will be the prestigious opening night of the European leg of the Formation World Tour, on Tuesday 28 June, 2016.
The show will be the iconic singers’ first-ever stadium performance in the North East, with Sunderland selected as one of only five UK venues to host the global superstar and one of only two stadium venues in England, the other being Wembley.
The Crazy in Love star is heralded as one of the biggest and best entertainers in the world and one of the most successful female artists of all time. She has sold over 118 million records as a solo artist and a further 60 million with her former band, Destiny’s Child.
The Formation World Tour is Beyoncé’s first solo tour since her ambitious Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in 2013. The sold-out tour spanning two years and five continents thrilled nearly two million fans and was hailed by critics worldwide. During the summer of 2014, Beyoncé and Jay Z launched the six-week On The Run Tour, playing major stadiums in the US. They ended the tour in Paris, France in September 2014 with two additional dates that were filmed for an HBO Special that was nominated for an Emmy Award.
Speaking about the concert, Sunderland AFC’s commercial director, Gary Hutchinson, said: “This concert represents a huge win not only for the Stadium of Light but the North East region too. Given Beyoncé’s iconic status in today’s music scene, this is without doubt the biggest concert announcement we have ever made.
“In a career spanning almost 20 years, she has consistently produced global hits and is one of the greatest artistes in recent history. To have her perform here in Sunderland, in her prime, will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for North East music fans and we can’t wait to welcome her to the city and the stadium.”
Tickets will be priced from just £40, but with unprecedented demand expected, fans are advised to secure their seat what will be the hottest show of the summer as soon as possible.

HOW TO BUY
Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Tuesday 16 February and will be available from the Stadium of Light ticket office and approved ticket agents.
Stadium of Light sales information:
The Stadium of Light will offer General Admission (standing/Tier 1 unreserved seating) tickets only to personal callers, priced at £70 and a limited number of Gold Circle tickets at £105. All sales are subject to a £4 booking fee per ticket (unless payment is made in cash). Tickets cannot be purchased from the Stadium of Light box office by telephone or online. Tickets are available from the stadium’s box office to in-person purchasers only.
Ticket agents:
General admission tickets (standing/Tier 1 unreserved seating) £70. Tier 2 reserved seats £70 and £105 and Tier 3 reserved seats £40/ £60/£70. All tickets are subject to a booking fee. Golden Circle tickets are priced at £105.
Online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 0844 8440444
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Billy - Bet Billy is there. Empty Re: Bet Billy is there.

Post  gil t azell on 2016-02-08, 8:28 pm

£4. Rip off p*ss taking w*nkers.

£70 & £105 and they want a booking fee.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-08, 9:20 pm

Personally I'd rather go to the dentist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-08, 9:42 pm

They should have reserved tickets as a benefit for season ticket holders...especially the Eastenders

I think she is very good...great singer...writes lots of her own songs....a good hoofer and of course not bad to look at

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-08, 10:02 pm

sunderpitt wrote:They should have reserved tickets as a benefit for season ticket holders...especially the Eastenders

I think she is very good...great singer...writes lots of her own songs....a good hoofer and of course not bad to look at
You mucky pup.

Maybe we should have a whip round

LETS GET SUNDERPIT IN FRONT OF Beyoncé
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-08, 10:25 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:They should have reserved tickets as a benefit for season ticket holders...especially the Eastenders

You mucky pup.

Billy - Bet Billy is there. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAjSctcoBm-binXAOmtB4LhSOGNIkcoa-WL0riOyeh2y1JTs29

Yep I am smitten I admit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2016-02-08, 11:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

You mucky pup.

jinx

Is that the sort of whip round you meant?  Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-08, 11:22 pm

I think she's shit.
Would rather have my arse piles chopped out than listen to that crap.
It'll be like having sharp pencils knocked in your ears with a hammer.

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2016-02-09, 4:32 am

Billy D wrote:I think she's shit.

There you go again, sitting on the fence!

Do you like her or not?

Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-09, 6:56 am

LETS HAVE A WHIP ROUND TO GET BILLY'S
ARSE PILES CHOPPED

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-09, 6:57 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

You mucky pup.

jinx

Is that the sort of whip round you meant?  Very Happy
Oh yes mistress Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-09, 9:35 am

canary-dave wrote:

There you go again, sitting on the fence!

Do you like her or not?

Twisted Evil
She's probably a nice enough lass Dave but I'd rather suffer white noise for a week than hear her sing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-09, 9:40 am

cyprussyd wrote:
LETS HAVE A WHIP ROUND TO GET BILLY'S
ARSE PILES CHOPPED
Billy - Bet Billy is there. Piles1
Yep, mine have been like that before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-09, 2:17 pm

Beyoncé, one of the biggest female artists of all time, will be rocking the North East following the announcement of her hotly-anticipated world tour this summer.
Recognised as the most powerful woman in the music industry and Billboard’s Artist of the Millennium, Beyoncé is set to take to the stage as part of her Formation World Tour and Sunderland’s Stadium of Light will play host to the iconic singer on Tuesday 28 June, 2016.
Offering a range of fantastic packages, music lovers will be wowed by the Asian Fusion-themed hospitality options on offer, featuring a taste of some of the most enticing cuisine from across the Far East. 
From informal and sharing options, through to top suites offering the best in luxury hospitality, there’s something for every taste and budget, including an outdoor BBQ with views across the city.
Hospitality packages ensure that guests can watch the show from some of the best seats in the house, whilst also enjoying private bar facilities and first-class food options pre and post-concert, avoiding the crowds and queues.
GOLD PACKAGE
The informal GOLD PACKAGE option offers concert-goers a reserved prime location seat for the show and complimentary reception drink on arrival. Fans will be welcomed by a red carpet entry, with private hospitality bar facilities available to enhance enjoyment of the concert.

After the show, continue to party the night away with access to a post-show bar.
PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Reserved prime concert seat
Reception drink on arrival - cocktails and bottled beers
A buffet style range of Asian Fusion foods, including satay chicken skewers with dips, Chinese chicken, Thai red/green curries, a variety of noodle, rice and vegetable dishes.
Private bar facilities.
Access to post-show bar with music.
£183.50 per person + VAT.

PLATINUM SUITES PACKAGE
Enjoy the show in style in one of the stadium’s fantastic platinum suites. The PLATINUM SUITE PACKAGE offers concert-goers a night to remember, with a professional photographer present to capture all the excitement.  The stadium’s resident mixologist will be on hand with speciality Champagne cocktails and dedicated hosts will provide a table drinks service throughout the evening. The Asian Fusion-themed menu will feature grazing and sizzling platters, and a range of sumptuous bowl food featuring an array of tasty sweet and savoury options.
Following the concert, fans can continue to party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Reserved premium concert seat
Professional photographer to provide group shots of your party
Specially crafted Champagne cocktails from mixologist
Menu of Asian grazing/sizzling platters (equivalent to three-course menu) served at your table
Table service bar facilities and host service
Access to post-show bar with music
£208.50 per person + VAT (please note, tables of 10 or less will be grouped together). 

VIP PRIVATE PLATINUM BOXES
What could be better than watching this must-see show from the comfort of a private balcony with the VIP PRIVATE PLATINUM BOX package.  Our platinum boxes are perfect for groups of friends, families and businesses alike.  A red carpet arrival awaits, followed by Champagne cocktails and tapas-style canapés. A fantastic menu includes around the world themed grazing and sizzling platters, with bottles of wine provided on the table. The package also includes access to a private mini-bar which can be stocked on request (there is an additional cost for this service) and following the concert, party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Prime show view from your own balcony
Champagne cocktails and tapas-style canapés
Menu of Asian grazing/sizzling platters (equivalent to three-course menu)
Mini-bar stocked on request (additional cost)
Two bottles of table wine to accompany the menu
£328.50 per person + VAT (minimum of 10 guests).

DIAMOND VIP SUMMER BBQ PARTY
The DIAMOND VIP SUMMER BBQ PARTY, hosted in the stadium’s Riverview Brasserie and James Herriot Suite, provides concert-goers with the perfect pre-party atmosphere before taking to their prime location seat for the show. The suites, which boasts private balconies and panoramic views across the River Wear, will be serving up a range of Asian Fusion favourites on the exclusive outdoor balcony garden, with specially crafted Champagne/Pimms cocktails served throughout. Following the concert, fans can continue to party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Specially crafted Champagne/Pimms cocktails from mixologist
Complimentary pre-show beers/house wine and soft drinks

Pre-concert feast:
Starter-style snacks from the buffet
Satay chicken
Dumplings
Prawns and seafood in crispy batter
Tempura vegetables
Hoisin duck
BBQ mains served with salad and bread
Chinese chicken thighs
Oriental ribs
Noodle, rice and vegetable dishes
Pork, beef, lamb, lobster
Thai red/green curries
Canapé-style desserts featuring: Bite-sized cakes and cheesecakes,  Ice-creams and other sweet treats
Exclusive outdoor balcony garden, with table service bar facilities and host service
Cloakroom facilities
Post-show food snacks including chicken skewers, spring rolls and prawn toast
£353.50 per person + VAT (please note, tables of 10 or less will be grouped together).

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-09, 2:20 pm

This has Sunders name written all over it

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-09, 2:20 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Beyoncé, one of the biggest female artists of all time, will be rocking the North East following the announcement of her hotly-anticipated world tour this summer.
Recognised as the most powerful woman in the music industry and Billboard’s Artist of the Millennium, Beyoncé is set to take to the stage as part of her Formation World Tour and Sunderland’s Stadium of Light will play host to the iconic singer on Tuesday 28 June, 2016.
Offering a range of fantastic packages, music lovers will be wowed by the Asian Fusion-themed hospitality options on offer, featuring a taste of some of the most enticing cuisine from across the Far East. 
From informal and sharing options, through to top suites offering the best in luxury hospitality, there’s something for every taste and budget, including an outdoor BBQ with views across the city.
Hospitality packages ensure that guests can watch the show from some of the best seats in the house, whilst also enjoying private bar facilities and first-class food options pre and post-concert, avoiding the crowds and queues.
GOLD PACKAGE
The informal GOLD PACKAGE option offers concert-goers a reserved prime location seat for the show and complimentary reception drink on arrival. Fans will be welcomed by a red carpet entry, with private hospitality bar facilities available to enhance enjoyment of the concert.

After the show, continue to party the night away with access to a post-show bar.
PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Reception drink on arrival - cocktails and bottled beers
A buffet style range of Asian Fusion foods, including satay chicken skewers with dips, Chinese chicken, Thai red/green curries, a variety of noodle, rice and vegetable dishes.
Private bar facilities.
Access to post-show bar with music.
£183.50 per person + VAT.

PLATINUM SUITES PACKAGE
Enjoy the show in style in one of the stadium’s fantastic platinum suites. The PLATINUM SUITE PACKAGE offers concert-goers a night to remember, with a professional photographer present to capture all the excitement.  The stadium’s resident mixologist will be on hand with speciality Champagne cocktails and dedicated hosts will provide a table drinks service throughout the evening. The Asian Fusion-themed menu will feature grazing and sizzling platters, and a range of sumptuous bowl food featuring an array of tasty sweet and savoury options.
Following the concert, fans can continue to party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Reserved premium concert seat
Specially crafted Champagne cocktails from mixologist
Menu of Asian grazing/sizzling platters (equivalent to three-course menu) served at your table
£208.50 per person + VAT (please note, tables of 10 or less will be grouped together). 

VIP PRIVATE PLATINUM BOXES
What could be better than watching this must-see show from the comfort of a private balcony with the VIP PRIVATE PLATINUM BOX package.  Our platinum boxes are perfect for groups of friends, families and businesses alike.  A red carpet arrival awaits, followed by Champagne cocktails and tapas-style canapés. A fantastic menu includes around the world themed grazing and sizzling platters, with bottles of wine provided on the table. The package also includes access to a private mini-bar which can be stocked on request (there is an additional cost for this service) and following the concert, party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Prime show view from your own balcony
Champagne cocktails and tapas-style canapés
Menu of Asian grazing/sizzling platters (equivalent to three-course menu)
Mini-bar stocked on request (additional cost)
Two bottles of table wine to accompany the menu
£328.50 per person + VAT (minimum of 10 guests).

The DIAMOND VIP SUMMER BBQ PARTY, hosted in the stadium’s Riverview Brasserie and James Herriot Suite, provides concert-goers with the perfect pre-party atmosphere before taking to their prime location seat for the show. The suites, which boasts private balconies and panoramic views across the River Wear, will be serving up a range of Asian Fusion favourites on the exclusive outdoor balcony garden, with specially crafted Champagne/Pimms cocktails served throughout. Following the concert, fans can continue to party the night away with access to the post-show bar.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Red carpet entry
Specially crafted Champagne/Pimms cocktails from mixologist
Complimentary pre-show beers/house wine and soft drinks

Pre-concert feast:
Starter-style snacks from the buffet
Satay chicken
Dumplings
Prawns and seafood in crispy batter
Tempura vegetables
Hoisin duck
BBQ mains served with salad and bread
Chinese chicken thighs
Oriental ribs
Noodle, rice and vegetable dishes
Pork, beef, lamb, lobster
Thai red/green curries
Canapé-style desserts featuring: Bite-sized cakes and cheesecakes,  Ice-creams and other sweet treats
Exclusive outdoor balcony garden, with table service bar facilities and host service
Cloakroom facilities
Post-show food snacks including chicken skewers, spring rolls and prawn toast
£353.50 per person + VAT (please note, tables of 10 or less will be grouped together).
f*cking ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-09, 6:03 pm

The whole business model for music has changed...concerts used to be cheap as a way of selling and promoting singles and albums (as well as payola on radio programmes). Now a lot of music is download for free (or not very much money) and the big stars to make big money go on world tours and change a fortune to see and hear them live.

I certainly would not mind going to see this young woman but I fear the prices are out of my range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-11, 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-02-11, 7:53 pm

David Bowie left 100m quid on this earth when he departed.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-11, 10:46 pm

Nostalgic wrote:David Bowie left 100m quid on this earth when he departed.
What's that got to do with Beyonchy?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-12, 7:16 am

Billy D wrote:
I wanted to ask that Twisted Evil

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-16, 3:50 am

Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce, 61, may have revealed himself as a surprise Beyonce fan after positing a tweet plugging her concert at the Stadium of Light, adding: "I hear she is a secret Sunderland fan too."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2016-02-16, 5:38 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
I wanted to ask that Twisted Evil
As an oldie I saw the new pop culture emerging and personally felt it went too far especially the glam pop era that ordinary performers like Bowie took advantage of by strutting around in daft get ups and then re-inventing himself. Pop culture became nothing but a money making exercise.

Connect that to the likes of Bouncy who I have little idea about but feel that she needs a huge show going on in the background to cover up some ordinary singing.

Now Amy Weinhouse is a different matter in talent stakes.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-02-16, 9:51 pm

Apparently all Beyonce tickets sold out for UK tour within 30 mins. Any  Sundermad posters lucky enough to get a ticket can now sell it on for many times its face value

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-02-17, 8:05 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum