SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 7:58 am

Exclusive: Sunderland and Newcastle set to battle for Leeds star

SUNDERLAND and Newcastle could be set to swoop for Leeds club skipper Sol Bamba after he was told he can leave the Championship club.

By David Woods, Chief Football Writer / Published 27th January 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wolves are also interested in signing the centreback, who is valued at around £2m.

Bamba, 31, only signed for the Elland Road outfit in June after impressing in his loan spell from Palermo.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 9:58 am

COATES IN LISBON
Sky sources: Sunderland defender Sebastian Coates is currently in Lisbon to sign on loan at Sporting until the end of the season. 
The Uruguayan has made 16 Premier League appearances for the Black Cats this season, and will have a medical today.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-28, 11:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:Another day in wonderland and I find myself in an even more positive mood than normal.

With 5 days to go of this window I'm pleased to see players leave who have been making the numbers up for far to long, how good will it be to see a bench that does not include Buckley, Bridcutt, Graham and soon Coates. I can see Fletcher and Lens joining the exodus  and IMO the squad may not be great but it will certainly be a lot better.

I'm expecting a minimum of two more in with Mathieu Debuchy coming in and Yedlin and Mathews out, I feel for Mathews and wonder just why he was signed.

I'm also expecting that goal scorer and I still think it will be Ayew.

So try your best you doubters to drag me to your world of anger, pessimism and unhappiness but you will fail, many have in the past.

Just remember for a few seasons now many have had a miserable few months convinced we were doomed, wasted months because we stayed up. The time for doom is when and if we are doomed and not a moment sooner.

KTF & FTM
ack ack ack ack
dsn
7 in a row

I do think the Professor of Applied Mathematics Syd of Coxhoe University, is very helpful in what he is postulating, namely using the principal of unreal numbers his conclusion that the total theoretical playing rating value of a squad of players increases if those players that have negative value are taken out of the squad. Then applying the algebraic equations of converging sums limited by FFP, (futile floating parameters ), if more players are brought into the squad, some having left, then the theoretic playing value of the squad will increase if the new players have positive values. Of course one needs to be aware of problem of the german whose value i.e.-ve or + ve has yet to be determined.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 12:12 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Another day in wonderland and I find myself in an even more positive mood than normal.

With 5 days to go of this window I'm pleased to see players leave who have been making the numbers up for far to long, how good will it be to see a bench that does not include Buckley, Bridcutt, Graham and soon Coates. I can see Fletcher and Lens joining the exodus  and IMO the squad may not be great but it will certainly be a lot better.

I'm expecting a minimum of two more in with Mathieu Debuchy coming in and Yedlin and Mathews out, I feel for Mathews and wonder just why he was signed.

I'm also expecting that goal scorer and I still think it will be Ayew.

So try your best you doubters to drag me to your world of anger, pessimism and unhappiness but you will fail, many have in the past.

Just remember for a few seasons now many have had a miserable few months convinced we were doomed, wasted months because we stayed up. The time for doom is when and if we are doomed and not a moment sooner.

KTF & FTM
ack ack ack ack
dsn
7 in a row

I do think the Professor of Applied Mathematics Syd of Coxhoe University, is very helpful in what he is postulating, namely using the principal of unreal numbers his conclusion that the total theoretical playing rating value of a squad of players increases if those players that have negative value are taken out of the squad. Then applying the algebraic equations of converging sums limited by FFP, (futile floating parameters ), if more players are brought into the squad, some having left, then the theoretic playing value of the squad will increase if the new players have positive values. Of course one needs to be aware of problem of the german whose value i.e.-ve or + ve has yet to be determined.

One foes ones best to inform, enlighten and educate.
A learned man such as you will appreciate that the very best efforts often fall on stoney ground

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 12:38 pm

Sunderland have confirmed that defender Sebastian Coateshas joined Portugese side Sporting Lisbon on loan for the remainder of the season.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 12:39 pm

BLACK CATS 'NOT AFTER AYEW' 
Sunderland are not trying to sign Swansea City forward Andrew Ayew, Sam Allardyce has insisted. 
Sky sources reported earlier in the winter transfer window that the Black Cats has made an enquiry for the Ghana international, and then made a bid of £10m plus Fabio Borini last week. 
"There's been no contact between us and Swansea for us to make an offer," he said. "We haven't made an offer to them for that, and I don't think Swansea would want to sell him. I think that's a bit of speculation on the media's behalf. 
"I can't say any more than that because he's a Swansea player. We are not allowed to speculate any more on that in case we get fined."

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-28, 1:19 pm

Not a lot of gossip about Gomez....hopefully he is going as well?

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-01-28, 2:38 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Exclusive: Sunderland and Newcastle set to battle for Leeds star

SUNDERLAND and Newcastle could be set to swoop for Leeds club skipper Sol Bamba after he was told he can leave the Championship club.

Wolves are also interested in signing the centreback, who is valued at around £2m.

Bamba, 31, only signed for the Elland Road outfit in June after impressing in his loan spell from Palermo.
is he any good? and why are Leeds ffs letting him go?
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 2:48 pm

barrowmackem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Exclusive: Sunderland and Newcastle set to battle for Leeds star

is he any good? and why are Leeds ffs letting him go?
Back up I suspect and right now why do Leeds do anything

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 2:57 pm

WAHBI KHAZRI
Bordeaux to Sunderland, £8m
Sunderland are turning to the Tunisian international forward as they grow frustrated in their pursuit of Swansea's Andre Ayew.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3420808/Premier-League-transfers-Monday-s-deadline-including-Alex-Teixeira-Loic-Remy.html#ixzz3yYEtfFYJ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 3:08 pm

Sunderland have opened talks with Bordeaux for Tunisia international Wahbi Khazri.
The talented 24-year-old has been on Sunderland's radar for a few months and Sam Allardyce and his scouting team have followed up on those earlier reports after being impressed in recent weeks.
Swansea City, Aston Villa and Everton had also followed Khazri who plays across the frontline, behind the striker or cutting in from the left.
He is a fiery character, born in Corsica, and has six goals in 13 games for Tunisia. Allardyce needed to move quickly as talks for Andre Ayew stalled with Swansea reluctant to sell and the deal proving too complicated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3421047/Liverpool-wait-summer-sign-Udinese-s-Piotr-Zielinski-Schalke-star-Joel-Matip-Ben-Chilwell-Leicester-City.html#ixzz3yYHoiwv4 

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty Chris Young on Sam Allardyce

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-28, 3:43 pm

Chris Young: Sam Allardyce is rightly being ruthless in Sunderland defensive overhaul

Sebastian Coates

Chris Young

[email=chris.young@northeast-press.co.uk@youngsunecho][size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @youngsunecho[/email]

15:00Thursday 28 January 2016[/size]

A masterclass of dogged defensive determination was produced by Sunderland to register a clean sheet at the Emirates last May.

Dick Advocaat’s defence blocked, headed, tackled and scrapped to prevent Arsenal finding a breakthrough, and secure the point Sunderland needed to edge over the finishing line to survival.

But it was the crowning glory of that back four, rather than the dawn of a new era.

As soon as Premier League survival was assured, the planning immediately stepped up a notch to conduct a defensive overhaul of a squad which clearly required investment at the back.

John O’Shea and Wes Brown were in the autumn of their careers, out-of-contract Anthony Reveillere (questionably) wasn’t fancied by Advocaat, Sebastian Coates was only on loan and Santiago Vergini needed to be moved on, even if Sunderland were duty-bound to sign the Argentine.

Subsequently, four of the eight players who arrived at the Stadium of Light in the summer were defenders.

Damningly, three of those four have been considered surplus to requirements by Sam Allardyce in this transfer window.

That’s some statement.

It’s yet another chapter in the epic story of Sunderland transfer fails; those false-economy cheap signings who are cost-price for a reason.

Only Younes Kaboul has passed muster, yet the injury-prone ex-Spurs man has missed just under half of Sunderland’s Premier League schedule so far.

In fairness, Advocaat had his fair share of reservations over Sunderland’s defensive recruits and wanted another centre-half, even though he was happy to sanction the £2m capture of Coates.

The Uruguayan was worth a punt at that price after his performances at the end of last season, but they have proved to be a false dawn.

Advocaat immediately questioned Adam Matthews’ capabilities in the Premier League after his arrival from Celtic, while he publicly admitted that he didn’t know enough about DeAndre Yedlin.

But the openness with which Sunderland played at the start of the season, coupled with Advocaat’s decision to leave out O’Shea, made the Black Cats’ such a soft touch at the back.

When he initially succeeded Advocaat, Allardyce quickly made it clear that improving Sunderland’s resilience was his priority and he was quietly confident that he could fulfil that objective.

Yet Sunderland have emphatically remained the worst defence in the Premier League.

A total of 28 goals conceded in 15 top flight outings, is a decidedly un-Allardyce statistic.

Allardyce was wrong about being able to mould this set of players into a water-tight, solid unit and he’s clearly now lost patience with the soft goals and lapses of concentration continuing.

He’s had to start getting ruthless to bring this side up to scratch and rightly so.

Coates has gone to Portugal, Matthews is being touted around Championship clubs on loan and Sunderland have explored the possibility of terminating Yedlin’s loan deal at the midway point.

None will be a miss.

Let’s face it, the only defender who has genuinely improved under Allardyce’s tutelage has been Patrick van Aanholt, and even his impact has been predominantly at the other end of the field.

Van Aanholt’s goals have kept Sunderland’s survival hopes alive and while his concentration levels remain questionable, he at least is no longer the liability witnessed at the start of the season.

There are no guarantees that Premier League novice Lamine Kone and Arsenal fringe figure Mathieu Debuchy will improve Sunderland’s prospects of registering a clean sheet.

But Kone has been on Allardyce’s radar since his time at West Ham and he is match-fit after 18 appearances in the French top flight this season.

Debuchy would need a few games to get up to speed, yet this is a player who cost Arsenal £12m just 18 months ago.

For all his previous at Newcastle United, Debuchy would be an upgrade and is hungry to impress, with his place in the France squad for the summer’s European Championships on the line.

Let’s not write-off Jan Kirchhoff just yet either despite his harrowing debut.

Whether Sunderland are in the Premier League or the Championship, there will doubtless be a further defensive reshuffle in the summer. Allardyce will build from the back as he assembles a Sunderland side of his own taste.

But Sunderland couldn’t wait that long and gamble on those already on the books to suddenly find some rock-solid cohesion to keep opposing sides at bay.

If they are to stand any chance of beating the drop, Sunderland need to halt the flow of goals and record some clean sheets.

Too many of those brought in last summer have been unable to help in that goal.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/chris-young-sam-allardyce-is-rightly-being-ruthless-in-sunderland-defensive-overhaul-1-7701759#ixzz3yYPmM5m9

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2016-01-28, 10:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland have opened talks with Bordeaux for Tunisia international Wahbi Khazri.
The talented 24-year-old has been on Sunderland's radar for a few months and Sam Allardyce and his scouting team have followed up on those earlier reports after being impressed in recent weeks.
Swansea City, Aston Villa and Everton had also followed Khazri who plays across the frontline, behind the striker or cutting in from the left.
He is a fiery character, born in Corsica, and has six goals in 13 games for Tunisia. Allardyce needed to move quickly as talks for Andre Ayew stalled with Swansea reluctant to sell and the deal proving too complicated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3421047/Liverpool-wait-summer-sign-Udinese-s-Piotr-Zielinski-Schalke-star-Joel-Matip-Ben-Chilwell-Leicester-City.html#ixzz3yYHoiwv4 
Get them BOTH or guarantee Championship football next season on a budget 98M lower.

Sometimes when you'e in the shit you have to throw the dice & speculate to accumulate!

FFP is only a problem if we're in the Championship and we've got five years to cook the books if Europe beckons.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-29, 2:08 am

West Ham are considering a shock move for Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher.
The Irons have already sold Mauro Zarate to Fiorentina of Italy and are set to lose fellow frontman Nikica Jelavic before the deadline on Monday night, with offers for him from several Far Eastern clubs on the table.
Former Burnley and Wolves star Fletcher is in their thinking because West Ham want a player who can adapt straight away to the Premier League.
They are also in for Turkish side Fenerbahce’s Nigeria international striker Emmanuel Emenike on loan.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-29, 6:53 am

Is this our new goal scorer or is it a new red herring?

@SAFCsource 
Wahbi Khazri's agent has arrived at Bordeaux's training ground.https://t.co/OPH5GDbt2o

Girondins4ever on Twitter
“L'agent de Khazri est bien au Haillan -https://t.co/wQlFKW11hk #Girondins”
TWITTER.COM

Everton and Aston Villa have entered the race for Bordeaux’s Wahbi Khazri, the Daily Mail reports.

The report claims that Sunderland have made an offer for him, and are ready to open talks with the playmaker following some impressive scouting reports.

However, they now face competition from Aston Villa, Everton and Swansea City, who have all been following the attacker for the last few months whilst he has been excelling in Ligue 1.

Khazri has been one of the most effective playmakers in the French top division, with the Tunisian international managing five goals and seven assists in 20 games.

His eye catching displays have put him on the radar of the Premier League sides, although Bordeaux are against selling their most valuable asset this month whilst they are still within a chance of qualifying for Europe this season.

Whilst Sunderland are named as having made an approach for Khazri, there are no indications that either Everton or Villa have yet to make a formal bid for the talented 24-year-old.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-29, 7:59 am

Sam Allardyce reveals he has a 60-man list of potential Sunderland transfer targets

• 06:30, 29 JAN 2016

• BY STUART RAYNER

Having scrubbed 60 names off already, Sam Allardyce is working through a list of 60 more players he could sign this month

2016 Getty Images[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sam Allardyce, manager of Sunderland looks on

Sunderland are sorting through the names of 60 potential transfer targets, having already ruled out another 60 this month!
The Black Cats have already signed four players this month, and have not finished yet.

They are looking for another defender and a striker to add to defenders Lamine Kone and Jan Kirchhoff, striker Dame N’Doye and goalkeeper Steve Harper, and are scouring the world to find them.
Sam Allardyce has revealed the scale of the task as he tries to sort the wheat from the chaff.
“We have about 60 players who are available on our desk, from various parts of Europe,” he said.

“They’re 60 players who can leave their football clubs and all those 60 have to filter through.
“We’ve already done about 60 since January 1, so we’ve got another 60 who have just popped up in the last few days.
“We get all our tools together with our recruitment department and find out as much as we can about who they are and what they are, and then move for them if we want them.
“If you’ve had a conversation with the agent, they ring up the press and say Sunderland are about to sign him.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-29, 12:47 pm

BUCKLEY STAYS
Sunderland midfielder Will Buckley’s emergency loan deal atBirmingham has been extended until the end of the season.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-29, 1:08 pm

Wahbi Khazri.....now there is a name to reckon with....

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-01-29, 1:40 pm

It looks like Sam is playing a cute game of Poker, if this lad signs he has a hand of 4Kings (Kaboul, Kirchhoff, Kone and Khasri), only waiting for the ACE now
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-30, 2:43 pm

Sam Allardyce has ruled out the option of either DeAndre Yedlinor Ola Toivonen ending their loans with Sunderland early.
Both players are on deals that run until the end of the season but have not featured much for the first team.
“I don’t think there’s any leverage (to end the loans early),” Allardyce is quoted as saying by the Sunderland Echo. “Their deals are for one season. We need a squad and players who might have to play.
“If we got rid of DeAndre, for example, we’d need a new right-back, which might not be a wise thing to do at this stage.
“We’ve had to shop very carefully in this window, both with who we get out and who we bring in.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-30, 3:50 pm

Sunderland and Newcastle both make offer for defender
According to Portuguese newspaper Record, Sunderland are interested in signing Dynamo Kyiv left-back Vitorino Antunes. They claim the Premier League side have already made a loan offer for Antunes, with the option to buy at the end of the season.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 11 Empty TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-31, 3:10 am

Deadline day starts early Monday morning on SunderMad and for all who hate it, read a book.

With Sam on record saying he is still after players and expects to be busy until the bitter end it could be an exciting day for the Mackems.

I will be on and off during the day so hope to see a few of you around.

QUESTIONS WILL BE

• WHO WILL WE BRING IN, IF ANYONE
  • WHO WILL WE MOVE OUT, ANY SURPRISES
  • WILL WE HAVE A NEW FULL BACK
  • WILL WE HAVE A NEW STRIKER
  • WILL FLETCHER STILL BE WITH US
  • WILL LENS STILL BE WITH US
  • CAN WE CLEAR THE REMAINING FRINGE PLAYERS, GOMEZ AND MATTHEWS

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-31, 8:38 am

Mathieu Debuchy was tonight having talks with Aston Villa to discuss a loan move until the end of the season.
Villa will have to pay around £1.5m in loan fee and take on his £60,000-a-week wages which has been a major stumbling block for other clubs.

But the Arsenal right back now seems likely to join Villa after interest from Roma, Monaco, Sunderland and Bayer Leverkusen fell away.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-31, 9:44 am

So, we enter the nitty gritty end of the window. Will we be active, can we offload a couple, can we get in one more, will Sam be satisfied. Not long now.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-31, 10:51 am

LEICESTER BID FOR LENS
Apart from the possible deal for Chelsea striker Loic Remy, Claudio Ranieri and his club have offered £9 million to Sunderland for their winger Jeremain Lens.
The Dutch international could be just the right man for Ranieri to keep up the dream...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum