SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by canary-dave

» A very good morning one and all
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by oxfordshire

» A very happy birthday!
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:54 am by fulwellend47

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:25 am by Sid MCFC

» Predictions Mid week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by Lever Malone

» Results week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 13
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 Empty Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-09, 1:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:God we really are scraping the barrel...Iirc correctly he played for Hull and was useless
ESPN saying its a done deal  Crying or Very sad
Looks like it
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 Empty Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016.

Post  paddocklad on 2016-01-09, 1:27 pm

Same as the past few windows buying crap which has got us into the situation we are in, does short still not realise if he wants to stay in the PL he needs to spend on quality,yet another manager led up the garden path by Shorts promises, have you noticed the similarities between short and his mate learner down the road at Villa........both don't have a clue about running a football team Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
paddocklad
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-01-09, 2:56 pm

According to ESPN FC, Sunderland have agreed a deal to take former Hull City striker Dame N’Doye on a loan deal until the end of the season.

N’Doye currently plays out in Turkey for Trabzonspor, however his impact in Turkey hasn’t been as hoped with the former Hull forward struggling to make an impact. N’Doye has only played 741 minutes in the Turkish Süper Lig for Tranzonspor, not scoring but making two assists.

Yep, this looks on the face of it like another lame duck, but, I saw this lad play for Hull City against Chelsea at the KC last year and despite playing for Hull he showed skill, first touch and ball control way beyond those in the Hull ranks around him. On many occasions the football pundits were heard to say "Why have none of the better clubs picked this guy up?".

He is not an out and out striker, but playing on the left of a front three he could create the sort of chance that Defoe thrives on and chip in with a few himself. Big Sam is not daft, if he thinks he can provide something better than we have, its ok by me. He is better than Fletcher and Graham, him on the left and Borini on the right of Defoe!!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-09, 3:03 pm

Dame Ndoye a 30 year old Striker who doesn't score goals not better than what we have so what is the point of this deal anyone?
I actually thought we would be getting these sort of deals kicked into touch by now, yet again Short selling a manager short on promises. Hopefully these aren't the two nailed on transfers I've heard so much about, if they are then God help us.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-09, 3:04 pm

Mackemneil wrote:

According to ESPN FC, Sunderland have agreed a deal to take former Hull City striker Dame N’Doye on a loan deal until the end of the season.

N’Doye currently plays out in Turkey for Trabzonspor, however his impact in Turkey hasn’t been as hoped with the former Hull forward struggling to make an impact. N’Doye has only played 741 minutes in the Turkish Süper Lig for Tranzonspor, not scoring but making two assists.

Yep, this looks on the face of it like another lame duck, but, I saw this lad play for Hull City against Chelsea at the KC last year and despite playing for Hull he showed skill, first touch and ball control way beyond those in the Hull ranks around him. On many occasions the football pundits were heard to say "Why have none of the better clubs picked this guy up?".

He is not an out and out striker, but playing on the left of a front three he could create the sort of chance that Defoe thrives on and chip in with a few himself. Big Sam is not daft, if he thinks he can provide something better than we have, its ok by me. He is better than Fletcher and Graham, him on the left and Borini on the right of Defoe!!
Thank you for cheering me up

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-09, 5:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Mackemneil wrote:

Thank you for cheering me up
I need cheering up
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-09, 7:26 pm

Well I have given up on PVA now he contributes absolutely nothing to the team and, as a LB is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard therefore, we need a LB ASAP along with the usual 5/6 we've needed for the last 6/7 seasons. 
To be honest I'm totally unimpressed with the signings so far, they may be decent players but, for what we paid I very much doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2016-01-09, 9:39 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Well I have given up on PVA now he contributes absolutely nothing to the team and, as a LB is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard therefore, we need a LB ASAP along with the usual 5/6 we've needed for the last 6/7 seasons. 
To be honest I'm totally unimpressed with the signings so far, they may be decent players but, for what we paid I very much doubt it.
If you are a good player and valued at £10m and expected to make it in the Premiership, would you sign for Sunderland in their present predicament? Leave Sam to get what he needs and a loan is at least low risk. As for Kirchhoff, From what I have read he has been a little unlucky to have got his move to Bayern a bit early in his career. He did well at Schalke despite injuries. Good acquisition for me!
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-10, 9:23 am

The transfer window is not looking good atm. A cheap CB a cocked up french transfer and we are now looking at a failed hull striker....quality?

We  have had a problem at LB and are not bothering finding a better one. We have 3 RBs and are looking for a 4th.

I give up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-10, 10:24 am

more than willing to let Sam get on with it MN but, having witnessed the last 5/6 seasons of car crash transfers and let downs these two do not fill me with much if any optimism.
Having said that I will give them a chance to impress but, as I said on an earlier thread I won't be holding my breath. The £10mil players you speak of should have been in place at the start of the season mate if they were there is a good chance we wouldn't be scrabbling about now for bargain basement deals. It seems strange to me that others who are not much better off than us Bournemouth for example are looking at £10mil players so why aren't we?
One reason for this is not where we are or who we are or our league position it is downto the money men, we won't pay they won't come.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-10, 10:35 am

I have borrowed Syds glasses, i am hoping the German will stiffen the defence. And whoever else Sam brings in will improve what we currently have. Getting out and staying out of the drop zone is going to be a hard and bumpy road, glass is half full Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-01-10, 1:01 pm

If this N'Doye loan deal comes off I believe Sam is boxing clever in the event we do get relegated.

Think he's just trying to keep the club up for a major clear out and quality buy in in the summer transfer window.

Last edited by gil t azell on 2016-01-10, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-10, 1:06 pm

Tonny Trindade de Vilhena of Netherlands

Sunderland are interested in signing Feyenoord midfielder Tonny Vilhena, according to reports.
The Holland under-21 international recently refused to sign a new contract with the Eredivisie club, with manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst seemingly accepting he is on his way out.
“I have to respect his wishes not to sign a new contract,” he said.
Vilhena, who has just turned 21, was on the verge of signing for Southampton last season where he would have been reunited with Ronald Koeman, who gave him his first-team debut at Feyenoord.
The deal fell through, however, and other Premier League clubs are now hoping to secure his signature. 
He has attracted the interest of West Ham and Bournemouth as well as Sunderland , according to the Daily Mirror. 
The central midfielder has scored twice in ten appearances for Feyenoord this season, helping them to third place in the league behind Ajax and PSV Eindhoven.
Vilhena was in the headlines for the wrong reasons three days ago when he was involved in a training ground bust-up with team-mate Miquel Nelom.
Pictures show the two of them fighting with each other and being held apart by team-mates during a training session, after Vilhena reacted angrily to a tackle from Nelom.
Jan Kirchhoff is Sunderland’s only signing in the transfer window so far after the deal with Lorient defender Lamine Kone fell through last week.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-10, 2:14 pm

[size=21]13:40Sunday 10 January 2016[/size]

HAVE YOUR SAY

Sunderland are closing in on ex-Hull City striker Dame N'Doye on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Reports in Turkey emerged late last week that N'Doye could be on his way to the Stadium of Light and the 30-year-old is understood to be a genuine target in the Black Cats' sights.

N'Doye is expected on Wearside to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms with Sunderland, with Turkish side Trabonzspor ready to let the frontman leave on loan.

Sam Allardyce has been eager to add to his striking options in the January transfer window and N'Doye has proved his goalscoring credentials in the Premier League after netting five goals in 15 appearances for Hull in the second half of last season.

After Hull's relegation in May, N'Doye joined Trabzonspor in a £2.2million deal, with the reservations at the KC Stadium over his temperament, rather than his ability.

N'Doye is expected to take the place of Blackburn target Danny Graham in Allardyce's striker options, even though Swansea are the latest side to be linked with Jermain Defoe.

Allardyce has made Sunderland's position crystal clear over Defoe, the subject of persistent speculation over a move away from the Stadium of Light over the last six months.

The Sunderland boss has branded reports that the Black Cats are ready to let Defoe leave as "complete rubbish" and says the 33-year-old will only go during the January transfer window if a bid is received that is too big to turn down.

But there were fresh reports today that fellow strugglers Swansea are interested in Defoe and could be ready to swap fellow frontman Bafetimbi Gomis for the England international.

Sunderland have not received any formal bids for Defoe though, with Bournemouth heavily tipped to move for the ex-Spurs man.

Meanwhile, Sunderland, along with West Ham and Bournemouth, have been linked with Feyenoord midfielder Tonny Vilhena.

The Dutch Under-21 international has turned down the offer of a new contract at Feyenoord and has previously attracted the interest of Southampton.

Read more: http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/sunderland-afc/latest-safc-news/safc-match-analysis/sunderland-afc-news-cats-close-in-on-dame-n-doye-as-swansea-are-linked-with-jermain-defoe-1-7666112#ixzz3wqoZH8IP

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-01-10, 3:21 pm

Gomis = £100,000.a week. Nah not happening.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-10, 6:14 pm

gil t azell wrote:If this N'Doye loan deal comes off I believe Sam is boxing clever in the event we do get relegated.

Think he's just trying to keep the club up for a major clear out and quality buy in in the summer transfer window.
Could be correct
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-10, 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-10, 11:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well we must give him a chance 
Can't be any worse than 
Graham.ill not say any more name 
Because I could name them all.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2016-01-10, 11:23 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well we must give him a chance 
Can't be any worse than 
Graham.ill not say any more name 
Because I could name them all.
Maybe Sam is simply reshaping the team and he has seen enough of Fletcher and Graham, I know I have.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ON SunderMad--Open 1/02/2016. - Page 5 Empty N'Doye

Post  Guest on 2016-01-11, 11:08 am

Looks like this loan deal is happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-11, 4:24 pm

vinkel wrote:Looks like this loan deal is happening.
Sam says no more after ndoye
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2016-01-11, 4:39 pm

Sunderland are readying an offer of £11.2 million to sign Khouma Babacar of Fiorentina, Gazzetta World reports.
The Senegalese forward is current a big target for a number of Premier Leaguesides, with the same report claiming Crystal Palace are also readying an offer for Babacar, whilst TMW stated last week that Tottenham and West Ham want him.
However, it is the Black Cats and Palace who are moving forward to actually sign the striker, lining up bids for him.

The report states that La Viola are considering letting Babacar leave, with the £11.2m (€15m) valuation closer to the fee that they want for the 22-year-old.
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2016-01-11, 4:47 pm

Vincemac wrote:Sunderland are readying an offer of £11.2 million to sign Khouma Babacar of Fiorentina, Gazzetta World reports.
The Senegalese forward is current a big target for a number of Premier Leaguesides, with the same report claiming Crystal Palace are also readying an offer for Babacar, whilst TMW stated last week that Tottenham and West Ham want him.
However, it is the Black Cats and Palace who are moving forward to actually sign the striker, lining up bids for him.

The report states that La Viola are considering letting Babacar leave, with the £11.2m (€15m) valuation closer to the fee that they want for the 22-year-old.
London side in for him! well that us done for then.
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2016-01-11, 6:05 pm

Vincemac wrote:Sunderland are readying an offer of £11.2 million to sign Khouma Babacar of Fiorentina, Gazzetta World reports.

Well I am sure I am not alone in knowing very little about this player...what cheers me up (if it is true) is that we are spending some money in an area we desperately  need strengthening, as long as JD is staying and we do not have to balance the books and sell him

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2016-01-11, 6:35 pm

Probably just his agent sorting a pay rise out. Cannot see us beating Laandan clubs to him.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum