SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM
Today at 1:20 pm by sunderpitt

» Club sale close
Today at 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Hi-ho
Today at 9:14 am by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
Today at 6:40 am by Derro Jimmy

» Results of week 17 and fixtures for week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Mackemneil

» Jerry will be happy
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by Hieronymus

» BRING A TIN
Yesterday at 9:24 am by Billy D

» League Table Week 16
Yesterday at 1:37 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 16
Yesterday at 1:34 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 15
Yesterday at 1:33 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

If!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If!!!!!

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-12-09, 9:54 am

Trump has caused uproar around the world with his,"Ban the muslims" speech and understandably so.

BUT

How many of you agree but don't want to admit it?

If we had a Trump in this country how many would vote for him?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If!!!!!

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2015-12-10, 5:21 am

cyprussyd wrote:Trump has caused uproar around the world with his,"Ban the muslims" speech and understandably so.

BUT

Free speach in good old U S of A........

Ps. My wife looks good in a dress so as I'm not currently there you can't shoot me this week!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-12-10, 5:55 am

Never in a million years would Trump get my vote as his past will not stand up to close scrutiny for honesty. There is also an element of him being a bully who can get his way through lawyers and big bucks. People like him can only thrive in the US where "go getters" get big support at first until someone rocks his boat and he is the first to call others to do his dirty work.

Appeals most to survivalists and red necks.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-12-10, 9:55 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Trump has caused uproar around the world with his,"Ban the muslims" speech and understandably so.

BUT

Free speach in good old U S of A........

Ps. My wife looks good in a dress so as I'm not currently there you can't shoot me this week!
pics

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-12-10, 11:21 am

One USA newspaper had Trump striking a Hitler pose...and basically that is it, why did Germany have to kill Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals etc them..full of hate.

I think I have made this point before, I was in London for most of the IRA bombing campaign and was in the Guilford pub that was bombed about a week before it happened. But did I want all Irish Catholics banned or ejected from the country...the latest knife attack was from a nutter his own moslem brother had spoken to the police about him a few weeks earlier. Yes I am sure there are some sympathisers in the UK but the vast majority will hate the terrorists and Daesh.

It is easy to revert to hate when there is a threat and I definitely am not a peacenik, Daesh have to be wiped from the face of the earth, because they are like the nazis evil for all. I just doubt bombing alone is going to have any meaningful impact.

I could never never vote for a Trump like character

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2015-12-10, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-12-10, 12:58 pm

sunderpitt wrote:One USA newspaper had Trump striking a Hitler pose...and basically that is it it, why did Germany have to kill them.

I think I have made this point before, I was in London for most of the IRA bombing campaign and was in the Guilford pub that was bombed about a week before it happened. But did I want all Irish Catholics banned or ejected from the country...the latest knife attack was from a nutter his own moslem brother had spoken to the police about him a few weeks earlier. Yes I am sure there are some sympathisers in the UK but the vast majority will hate the terrorists and Daesh.

It is easy to revert to hate when there is a threat and I definitely am not a peacenik, Daesh have to be wiped from the face of the earth, because they are like the nazis evil for all. I just doubt bombing alone is going to have any meaningful impact.

I could never never for for a Trump like character
APPL APPL APPL APPL

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-12-10, 8:40 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump really wants to become President or is just in it for the publicity ride. After getting criticism from Israel HE has decided to cancel a planned meeting with their Prime Minister until after he is elected President. Fox news (Murdoch) over here is hanging onto his every word and the commentators seem to be supporting him and are almost heading back to isolationism.

Knew American presidential elections were in a league of their own but this is becoming bizarre.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum