SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty Re: The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-24, 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 Empty Re: The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-10-24, 8:58 pm

It's alright for you lot but you put your clocks back overnight and instead of watching the game at a civilised midnight over here I will have to wait until 1AM. Life's not fair.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-24, 8:59 pm

Nostalgic wrote:It's alright for you lot but you put your clocks back overnight and instead of watching the game at a civilised midnight over here I will have to wait until 1AM. Life's not fair.
I would hate to be watching anywhere but the stadium livem I feel very fortunate.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-24, 9:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:tickets - The Derby Thread--SAFC v NUFC - Page 4 CSGwknRWoAESOQ3
Nearly wet myself!

lol! thumb lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-25, 2:37 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 11:15 am

HALLELUJAH  Sam has the courage to put Watmore on the bench. He will scare them sh?tless when he comes on

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-10-25, 12:55 pm

Very much second bast at HT, but what the hell, just hope we can hold out.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-10-25, 1:58 pm

3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 3-0. 3-0 3-0, 3-0!!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

love sunderland
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 2:47 pm

Six

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2015-10-25, 2:49 pm

Six of the best, poor mags sent home with their tail between their legs again. All the excuses under the sun will be spouted no doubt.
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2015-10-25, 3:13 pm

Well done super Mackems!  Very Happy

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-25, 3:19 pm

One told you so

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 3:58 pm

I reckon tactically the nags looked better in the 1st half cos they played a narrow midfield 4 and our wingers were too wide. As Tiote went off in the 2nd half they lost their advantage...

We looked better when Ola went off and Defoe came on. When JoS went off and Kaboul and Ralph were the CBs we looked shake.  M'Vila and Catts had great games Pants made some important saves.

Happy days

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 4:08 pm

Expected a loss hoped for a draw but, was pleasantly surprised by a more than comfortable win. Definite game of two halves for us, what we need now is to build on that second half performance and start getting ourselves clear of the bottom. 
Not Coates or Kabouls biggest fan but thought they were very good today, Catts was back to his best for me and with M'Vila stunted the nags midfield and protected our back four. 
Even Fletcher had a good game and, scored a collectors item goal. 
Big turning point was the sending off, thought at the time the ref got it right ( up in the concourse) but, after watching it again can't see a red in the challenge. Having said that mind we have suffered with those decisions so it's about time one went for us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 4:12 pm

6, ffs, 6.

Never in my life did I believe it would get this good. Never.

Fortunate not to concede a pen, just before our pen? Def.

After that, all us, all fair.

Big Sam`s red and white arrrrrrrrrmy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2015-10-25, 4:16 pm

Hopefully this is the kick start our season needed. Not only have we now got 6 wins in a row but the two games prior to this run were draws so it is 8 unbeaten. One more game without losing and we match their record of 9 games without a defeat against us.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 4:35 pm

Yann M'Villa was the standout in yet another game. Can't recall from the transfers thread but do we have a option to buy clause with his contract???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-10-25, 4:44 pm

Lever Malone wrote:Hopefully this is the kick start our season needed. Not only have we now got 6 wins in a row but the two games prior to this run were draws so it is 8 unbeaten. One more game without losing and we match their record of 9 games without a defeat against us.
Can we dare to dream?

As we all know, we need to win a few more before this fixture.

We are still in the bottom three.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-25, 9:04 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-25, 9:34 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-26, 6:14 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-26, 7:04 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-26, 7:44 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-26, 8:52 am

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-26, 8:10 pm

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum