SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Quiz 65
Today at 6:54 am by Nostalgic

» Labour Party Conference
Today at 4:19 am by canary-dave

» Bradley Lowery Foundation
Today at 4:06 am by canary-dave

» Wow...just wow.
Today at 12:51 am by Roker roar

» The clever money...
Today at 12:37 am by Roker roar

» Report: Sunderland want to sign Brentford’s Ryan Woods in January
Today at 12:33 am by Roker roar

» Thank you Brighton
Today at 12:24 am by Roker roar

» Adam & Eve
Yesterday at 8:35 pm by silvers

» Ipswich Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 4:12 pm by cyprussyd

» A bullet dodged?
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lever Malone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Eva Carneiro's statement in full.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eva Carneiro's statement in full.

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-03, 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone else feel like football is still back in the dark ages?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eva Carneiro's statement in full.

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-10-03, 6:41 am

I know football is still considered a "man's world", but there is always room for professionals and interested people. No need for men to behave as if that these interested parties do not exist. Fifty years ago black players got bananas thrown at them, try doing it now.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-10-03, 10:47 am

I used to like Mourinho. The first time he was at Chelsea he was like a breath of fresh air but now he is a parody of all that is wrong with football. or at least the Premier League. He is miserable, arrogant, ill mannered and obviously thinks it is acceptable to humiliate another professional in public, despite her doing her duty to the players better than Mourinho. And then having her demoted! And the FA found he broke no rules without hearing the victims side of the story! Talk about the law being an ass!!!! Evil or Very Mad

If the FA really had the interests of the game, the players, and equality at heart, they would have ensured Mourinho apologised, and served a ban for being an obnoxious, self-absorbed and deluded idiot. The way they handled this though does not surprise me. I remember Duncan Watmore's dad was Chief Executive of the FA a little while back, and he was one of the prime movers in creating the Womens Premier League. He also wanted to reform the disciplinary system and 'modernise' further, but he resigned after only 9 months because he was undermined and briefed against by other board members. Maybe tells us all we need to know about how forward thinking the FA are. They just want to protect their little fiefdoms and perks, and sweep all this 'nasty' stuff under the carpet.

As for Eva Carneiro, she is better off out of it, but I can fully understand her anger at the way she has been treated and for being forced out of a job she loved.

I wonder what the greatest football man Mourinho was ever associated with. Sir Bobby Robson, would think of it all? He would be ashamed of Mourinho and the FA response, and be just as disgusted as most of us who love football, are, I am sure.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-10-03, 7:48 pm

Hieronymus wrote:I used to like Mourinho. The first time he was at Chelsea he was like a breath of fresh air but now he is a parody of all that is wrong with football. or at least the Premier League. He is miserable, arrogant, ill mannered and obviously thinks it is acceptable to humiliate another professional in public, despite her doing her duty to the players better than Mourinho. And then having her demoted! And the FA found he broke no rules without hearing the victims side of the story! Talk about the law being an ass!!!! Evil or Very Mad

If the FA really had the interests of the game, the players, and equality at heart, they would have ensured Mourinho apologised, and served a ban for being an obnoxious, self-absorbed and deluded idiot. The way they handled this though does not surprise me. I remember Duncan Watmore's dad was Chief Executive of the FA a little while back, and he was one of the prime movers in creating the Womens Premier League. He also wanted to reform the disciplinary system and 'modernise' further, but he resigned after only 9 months because he was undermined and briefed against by other board members. Maybe tells us all we need to know about how forward thinking the FA are. They just want to protect their little fiefdoms and perks, and sweep all this 'nasty' stuff under the carpet.

As for Eva Carneiro, she is better off out of it, but I can fully understand her anger at the way she has been treated and for being forced out of a job she loved.

I wonder what the greatest football man Mourinho was ever associated with. Sir Bobby Robson, would think of it all? He would be ashamed of Mourinho and the FA response, and be just as disgusted as most of us who love football, are, I am sure.
Bobby would have called her Enid but in a perfect gentlemanly way

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2015-10-03, 8:17 pm

Nostalgic wrote:I know football is still considered a "man's world", but there is always room for professionals and interested people. No need for men to behave as if that these interested parties do not exist. Fifty years ago black players got bananas thrown at them, try doing it now.

They still do in Russia  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: