SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board

Go down

streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board Empty England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-09-03, 3:51 pm

Duncan Watmore relishing chance to make England Under-21s debut

11:20, 3 SEPTEMBER 2015UPDATED 11:25, 3 SEPTEMBER 2015BY MARK SMITH

Having shone for the Under-20s and made an early mark for Sunderland, Duncan Watmore hopes to kick on with an England Under-21s debut tonight

136 SharesShareTweet+1LinkedIn

Subscribe

2015 Sunderland AFC

Duncan Watmore of Sunderland

Duncan Watmore is hoping to catch the eye of Gareth Southgate and make his England Under-21s debut this evening.

The Sunderland forward has shone at Under-20s level and has been included in Southgate’s Under-21s squad for tonight’s game against USA Under-23s in Preston.

England will then travel to face Norway on Monday in the first match of their UEFA Under-21s qualifying campaign, Watmore relishing the step up.

He said: “We all want to impress, see what happens in the games and then go from there.

“But I’ve really enjoyed it so far.

“The coaching staff and the lads have made me feel really welcome and I think there’s a few new faces, so it’s been a really good start and I’m looking forward to the games.”

Scoring his first Sunderland goal against Norwich and following it up against Exeter, he added: “Training is good.

“There’s a lot to think about in terms of technical and tactical aspects, and there’s a lot to take on board.

“It’s a new squad, but there’s a few faces who have been around for a while so it’s a good balance and everyone is on the same page, trying to impress

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2015-09-03, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board Empty Re: England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-09-03, 6:19 pm

Good luck Duncan. Show them what you can do and show DA why he has to have you in his matchday squad.  Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

streaming - England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board Empty Re: England U21 v USA U 23 links on the streaming board

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-09-03, 6:33 pm

@england 
U21s: Pickford, Gomez, Targett, Loftus-Cheek, Chambers, Dier, Ibe, Ward-Prowse, Woodrow, Alli, Redmond. ‪#‎EngvUSA‬

@england 
U21s subs: Iorfa, Gunn, Hause, Stephens, Chalobah, Forster-Caskey, March, Wilson, Watmore. #EngvUSA

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-09-03, 9:39 pm

Well done Duncan,  made the goal then missed when 1 on 1

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum