SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
Adrian Ramos EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
Adrian Ramos EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
Adrian Ramos Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

Adrian Ramos

Go down

Adrian Ramos Empty Adrian Ramos

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-08-29, 6:28 am

BLACK CATS AFTER DORTMUND STAR?By Chris Sparks 12 hours ago Read time: 1 min 1,620 reads

According to reports from BILD, Sunderland are looking to bring in Borussia Dortmund striker Adrian Ramos. The Colombian International is reportedly unsettled in Germany and Dick Advocaat is looking to pull off a coup to bring the 6ft 1 striker to Wearside.

The Black Cats are understood to have offered a lucrative three-year-deal to the 29-year old in order to prize him away from challenging for German titles to fighting English league survival. Dortmund are demanding ten million euros for Ramos, a player who has scored just two goals in twenty games since arriving in 2014.

Despite Ramos’ poor record for Dortmund, he has international experience, and was prolific for Hertha Berlin between 2009-2014, scoring 68 goals in 157 games. It remains to be seen whether the clubs can agree a fee for Ramos, with Sunderland’s limited finances, however, the Black Cats will certainly be buying a superb player, with over 100 career goals to his name.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Adrian Ramos Empty Re: Adrian Ramos

Post  Guest on 2015-08-29, 7:54 am

Another I have not heard of mate not sure how 100 career goals in 10 years is a superb player mind that's about ten a year which I suppose is better than we currently have. 
Bit dubious about this one something doesn't ring true, is the author his agent?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum