SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE

Go down

LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-13, 3:10 pm

Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15
Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2015-07-14, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty Re: LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE

Post  Lever Malone on 2015-07-13, 4:08 pm

Thanks for that syd but 8PM PST on Tuesday is 4AM GMT Wednesday. I think I may give this one a miss.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE Empty Re: LIVE..Sacramento Republic FC vs Sunderland AFC 7.14.15..LIVE

Post  canary-dave on 2015-07-13, 5:00 pm

Lever Malone wrote:Thanks for that syd but 8PM PST on Tuesday is 4AM GMT Wednesday. I think I may give this one a miss.

Lightweight!  Laughing

canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-07-14, 7:06 pm

Am watching......

The back of my eyelids.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-14, 9:40 pm

PREVIEW: Sacramento Republic v SAFC

Published: 14 July, 2015
by Oscar Chamberlain

Black Cats begin pre-season tour.
Sunderland kick-off their pre-season tour of North America against Sacramento Republic on Tuesday evening (KO 4am GMT).
The Black Cats began their pre-season campaign last week with a 4-2 win over Darlington at Heritage Park, but they didn’t have it all their own way with the Quakers racing into an early 2-0 lead.
Sunderland responded however, with an Emanuele Giaccherini double either side of strikes from Danny Graham and Connor Wickham enough to seal an opening victory.
Tuesday’s game is the second of three international friendlies for Sacramento during the current season, with the Republic losing 4-1 to Atlas FC in their first on July 8th and a tie against Newcastle United coming up on 18th July.
The Bonney Field residents are also already familiar with Barclays Premier League opposition, having taken on West Bromwich Albion twice during the Baggies' 2014 pre-season campaign.
The match will be Paul Buckle’s first in charge of the Republic having previously managed Cheltenham Town, Luton Town and Bristol Rovers.
Buckle also enjoyed a well-travelled playing career featuring for the likes of Brentford, Torquay United, Colchester United and a host of others.
John O’Shea, Sebastian Larsson and Sunderland’s other international stars have linked up with the group after missing the victory over Darlington, but Jordi Gomez and Costel Pantilimon are likely to miss out due to knee injuries.
Youngsters Duncan Watmore, Tom Beadling and Jordan Pickford have also travelled stateside with the first-team, and they will be hoping to get an opportunity to impress the coaching staff ahead of the new campaign.
Supporters attending tonight’s match are advised that the gates at Bonney Field will open at 6.30pm.
And fans cheering on the Black Cats from the UK can watch the match LIVE via the following link http://www.sacrepublicfc.com/matchday.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-07-15, 12:02 am

all very civilised over here, just waiting for KO at 11:00AM Thurs morning.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 2:28 am

Well I am back up nice and early to watch it live

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 3:20 am

Chris Young ‏[ltr]@YoungSunEcho[/ltr]  19 secs19 seconds agoRoseville, CA
No Adam Johnson, Sebastian Coates or Patrick van Aanholt here. All expected to join up with tour at some point #safc
0 retweets0 favourites
 Retweet
 Favourite
More

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 3:28 am

SAFC: Mannone, Matthews, Beadling, Brown, O'Shea (c), Cattermole, Giaccherini, Rodwell, Larsson, Defoe, Fletcher. #SAFCOnTour

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 3:32 am

NEWS : Match will now kick off 15 minutes later! SAFC should put there foot down on say no it will be 4:15AM at kick off #safc #SAFConTour

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 3:33 am

Chris Young ‏[ltr]@YoungSunEcho[/ltr]  23 secs23 seconds agoRoseville, CA
Advocaat again going for 4-4-2, rather than 4-3-3. Another chance for Beadling at centre-half. JOS will play at left-back I guess #safc

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 3:34 am

#SAFC subs: Pickford, Watmore, Buckley, Wickham, Graham, Bridcutt.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-07-15, 4:11 am

Nostalgic wrote:all very civilised over here, just waiting for KO at 11:00AM Thurs morning.
Not so good now, with KO put back to 8PM that is 3PM over here and I have to go out at 4PM. Better than nowt I suppose but the picture is not so good.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 5:42 am

1-0 down

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2015-07-15, 6:04 am

I really hope big Dick is playing half of these as their farewell tour , they look f*cking useless . 
Same old bollocks from SAFC .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2015-07-15, 6:10 am

And if this yank commentator says BIRDcutt one more time I'm on the next plane to knock him senseless . I wish he was a Bird and flying south for winter ,,,,,,,, WINTERS COMING BIRDCUT of ya go .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-07-15, 6:16 am

I know its just our second game, all about fitness and all that but, that was terrible.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2015-07-15, 6:20 am

Understatement Syd that was appalling , just a continuation of crap play no desire etc etc from past few seasons ,,,, I hope they are paying for this jolly themselves and refund the 100 or so Safc fans watching this crap .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-07-15, 6:38 am

Haven't seen it yet but going on the comments here won't bother.
These games are not about fitness or rustiness they are about getting confidence by winning games against teams you should be beating.
We could be looking at another long slog next season again.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-07-15, 7:38 am

I wonder if Eggnog will decide to retire again, I would if I was him.
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2015-07-15, 7:54 am

I do believe this THIRD tier team play the scum at the weekend ( with a sellout crowd , tonights wasn't even half full ) and even they will beat this lot . 

Big Dick maybe put the likes of Fletch , Mannone , Bridcutt , Graham , Buckley , Rodwell ( lol he is really crap ) out there to show their wares ,,,,, if so it backfired they were all shocking even a crappy US of A team wouldn't be wanting anyone of them on a free transfer . 
Old Eggnog needs to get his signings done NOW and pray they can all play 40 games this season because this second string are not capable of shit all .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum