SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» What a delightful lady.
Today at 7:34 pm by Billy D

» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 7:06 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Week 17
Today at 7:03 pm by Hieronymus

» Cookie Coleman
Today at 7:02 pm by Hieronymus

» Thoughts are with you Vito
Today at 6:48 pm by Nostalgic

» Predictions - Boxing Day
Today at 6:12 pm by canary-dave

» Thoroughly ashamed
Today at 3:27 pm by Sid MCFC

» league Table Week 17
Today at 1:15 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 1:11 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions New Year's Day
Today at 1:09 pm by Vincemac

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D, canary-dave, Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

SunderMad Blog...A SEASON OF UNEXPECTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SunderMad Blog...A SEASON OF UNEXPECTED

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-23, 4:42 am

SunderMad Blog

Seb Coates in contention for man of the match, have we all been drinking?

What will the next 12 months bring, well we are Sunderland and if we have learnt nothing else we must have learned to expect the unexpected.

That group of misfits and mad men have become a major threat to our world and those far away lands seem that little nearer today.

I read about a suicide bomb killing 21 people in Saudi Arabia and one very small but very frightening few words,”The Saudi Arabia branch of ISIS had claimed responsibility”

The Saudi Arabia branch

I look to the next 12 months with dread, these people are not going away and wont stop but, how do we stop them.

You can feel the world leaders struggling with this, none want a world war but with unrest in so much of the Middle East and the ISIS threat growing a 21st century world war is what we are heading to.

Meanwhile we were all correct, there was no way that coalition government would be re elected, indeed the LibDems were all but wiped out.

But just look at who replaced them? Did anyone see that coming, I don't think that even Cameron at his must positive could see it.

The aftermath left the LibDems leaderless, UKIP with one less MP than they started with and in turmoil and Labour I chaos.

What will the next 12 months have in store, well more wealth for some but misery for many.

When I look at ISIS and our Tory government I confess that the future of Sunderland AFC looks positively brilliant.

Labour and the LibDems will have new leaders, UKIP will have the same leader and Cameron will convince himself that he is PM for us all, he loves us, cares for us and with George by his side he will continue with his plan, did I mention the plan?

Enjoy your summer in the sun, we will soon be back to the expected world of the unexpected.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SunderMad Blog...A SEASON OF UNEXPECTED

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-05-23, 11:15 am

Summed it all up perfectly again Syd. What a strange, and rather sad, world we all live in.  Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2015-05-23, 4:52 pm

A very aggresive world indeed and what do our leaders do? reduce our armed forces when the opposite should be happening.
We are so weak it took 24 hours to get a ship and challenge a Russian warship of the coast of Scotland.
If the Falkland were invaded today we would not have the capacity to get them back.
Cuts cuts and more cuts to every aspect of lfe in this country.
Policy = if you dont contribute you dont matter, unless you are from oversea's.
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum