SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Tranmere Rovers
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Steve30000

» Predictions Mid week 12
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by Terrapinic

» Results week 12
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Can't say I'm looking forward to Tuesday
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Predictions week 13
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:10 pm by canary-dave

» League table Week 12
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» For SidMCFC
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:13 pm by Sid MCFC

» Parky it is then
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Wycombe Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-20, 7:31 am by barrowmackem

» Strong rumours
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty2019-10-19, 11:31 am by Vincemac

Sunderland v Leicester

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Up or DOWN

tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 21

tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunderland v Leicester

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2015-05-11, 9:54 am

Nothings changed for me.

1) Don't know
2) We are still in control of our own destiny as from the first day of the season.
3) SAFC, it'd just not be us if it was ever easy.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-11, 2:33 pm

Do we know yet who the ref is?

Do we know who has injuries, will it be the Brown O'Shea swan song?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-11, 9:32 pm

Around 44,000 tickets gone for the Leicester game on Saturday.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-12, 9:43 am

Tis rumoured that Atkinson is ref for Saturday, that means no pens for us probably a pen for them and Catts sent off, plus lots of free kicks for them and few for us.

We are going to have to beat an in-form team and their ref...odds stacking up, if I was not worried before I am now:cry:

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-12, 1:22 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Tis rumoured that Atkinson is ref for Saturday, that means no pens for us probably a pen for them and Catts sent off, plus lots of free kicks for them and few for us.

We are going to have to beat an in-form team and their ref...odds stacking up, if I was not worried before I am now:cry:
Its being some positive that keeps you going Sunders

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

tickets - Sunderland v Leicester  - Page 2 Empty Tickets

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-12, 1:49 pm

Over 42,000 tickets have been sold so far for Sunderland AFC’s crunch clash with Leicester City at the weekend and supporters who have not yet secured their seat are advised to do so as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Ticket collection points and the stadium’s ticket office will be very busy on the day of the game and supporters should arrive well in advance of kick off if they are collecting or intending to buy tickets. Fans are strongly encouraged however to buy or collect tickets before Saturday where possible.
The Stadium of Light ticket office will open at 10am on Saturday and close at kick-off (3pm).
Entry turnstiles will also very busy and again supporters should arrive early in order to avoid queues or delays in accessing the stadium. Supporters with season cards or match tickets in the main bowl area can use turnstiles 1 - 8 and 17 - 62 to enter the ground.
Season card holders can buy two additional tickets for the game for just £10 each, allowing them to bring friends or family members to enjoy the big game atmosphere. The discounted ticket offer is available to all supporters who have committed to a season card for the 2015-16 season.

Standard tickets start from £27 for adults, £23 for over 65s and £12 for under 16s.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2015-05-13, 12:16 pm

Slightly off topic, but a lot of bets have gone on us at 5/1 for relegation.

Just hope at lot are going to be disappointed on losing their money, after Saturday.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-13, 1:55 pm

trouble_n_stripes wrote:Slightly off topic, but a lot of bets have gone on us at 5/1 for relegation.

Just hope at lot are going to be disappointed on losing their money, after Saturday.

Lets hope we win on Saturday....what do I expect? I do not have clue, we need one more big game from the team and another whole lot of luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-14, 8:42 am

A poster has put up a video of Watmore on rtg I would like to see him ahead of Buckley in the squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-05-14, 11:01 am

sunderpitt wrote:A poster has put up a video of Watmore on rtg I would like to see him ahead of Buckley in the squad
Me too but have to trust DA knows what he is talking about and if he says he is not ready, then so be it.

Or maybe he was using a bit of psychology on the lad to make him PROVE he was ready?
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-14, 6:03 pm

Leicester fans reckon they will stuff us, 4 goals in the first half cos of their pace and we will fold like with other games

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-05-14, 10:36 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Leicester fans reckon they will stuff us, 4 goals in the first half cos of their pace and we will fold like with other games
Just as Soton fans felt. From the games that we did ship four goals it was more a case of individual errors and stray passes that cost us most of the goals. Our approach is different enough now that they may have difficulty handling us as they are not the best organised at the back.

Either way I think we are in for one cracking game.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-14, 11:12 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Leicester fans reckon they will stuff us, 4 goals in the first half cos of their pace and we will fold like with other games
Just as Soton fans felt. From the games that we did ship four goals it was more a case of individual errors and stray passes that cost us most of the goals. Our approach is different enough now that they may have difficulty handling us as they are not the best organised at the back.

Either way I think we are in for one cracking game.
If I was a Leicester fan I would feel the same but I think they are wrong.

We all know that this is not a league game its very much a one of cup final, like the derby, and I can see our players ready and up for the fight.

I agree with Nos, a cracker

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-15, 6:49 am

With O'Shea available again I think the team will be

PANTILIMON
JONES  OSHEA  BROWN  VAN AANHOLT
LARSSON  CATTERMOLE  GOMEZ
DEFOE                         WICKHAM
GRAHAM

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2015-05-15, 6:56 am

I think from the outset we need to treat this as a derby match. Get the atmosphere right. Outright hatred from the beginning. Booing their players as the team is read out.  A few early crunching tackles from our lads and then no let up in the noise. Their players won't know what it's like to have heard passion like that.
Please please please please please my beloved SAFC win this for us fans tomorrow.

PS, and let Hull n Newcadtle get hammered.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-05-15, 7:13 am

gil t azell wrote:I think from the outset we need to treat this as a derby match. Get the atmosphere right. Outright hatred from the beginning. Booing their players as the team is read out.  A few early crunching tackles from our lads and then no let up in the noise. Their players won't know what it's like to have heard passion like that.
Please please please please please my beloved SAFC win this for us fans tomorrow.

PS, and let Hull n Newcadtle get hammered.
I may take my rattle and cheer the chaps on from the East Stand, I find  jolly good and what ho can work wonders

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-05-15, 7:54 am

Hopefully Villa will lose the early game to add extra spice, as a win by either team will pull Villa back in the mix QPR and Burnley to go out fighting. Sooooooooooooo much riding on this game -  loving it.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-15, 9:20 am

As said lets just win it and let the rest worry about scores and permutations of results as win this one and we will be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-15, 10:05 am

talcnturnip wrote:As said lets just win it and let the rest worry about scores and permutations of results as win this one and we will be safe.
 Yep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-16, 10:49 am

According to Foxestalk, Esteban Matías Cambiasso Deleau is their main man. Eggnog undoubtedly will have plan to nullify him?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-16, 12:32 pm

[url=http://www.11v11.com/teams/sunderland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Leicester City]http://www.11v11.com/teams/sunderland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Leicester%20City[/url]

head to head results.. from 1907 to today..

we are marginally ahead .

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2015-05-16, 12:44 pm

Checked this morning to see if we are on today. Main SuperSports channel 3, must be deemed
an important game.  What a Face

I'm taking the easy way out and will await final score.
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-05-16, 1:07 pm

Fifteen minutes into game and Villa 2-0 down. More grist for the mill.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-16, 5:44 pm

Needed 3 points got 1.....need 1 more point 

Had a few chances 1st half not very many 2nd half. 

Pants really only troubled by our own keystone kops activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-05-16, 5:44 pm

Needed 3 points got 1.....need 1 more point 

Had a few chances 1st half not very many 2nd half. 

Pants really only troubled by our own keystone kops activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum