SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

I'm living in the centre of a nightmare......

Go down

living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... Empty I'm living in the centre of a nightmare......

Post  Guest on 2015-04-28, 3:33 pm

Imagine being surrounded by Bournemouth supporters thay you have belittled for years only to find yourself hovvering above the relagation trapdoor as they smell blood....... cry1

Back to top Go down

living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... Empty Re: I'm living in the centre of a nightmare......

Post  Guest on 2015-04-28, 4:04 pm

Must be tough, as I for one congratulate Bournmouth..they have a good team (did not cost a fortune) and deserve promotion.

Lets just hope we play them next season!

Back to top Go down

living - I'm living in the centre of a nightmare...... Empty Re: I'm living in the centre of a nightmare......

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-04-28, 4:21 pm

Let them have their moment of glory mate, they have earned it. We take our 40,000 plus crowds and games against Man U for granted. Even if we go down we know we will be big fish in the pool but for Bournemouth fans they have lived with real worry, the danger of going bust.

They are the real fans of football for me, like Hartlepool, Darlington and Gateshead up here, often looked down on by we proper fans of proper clubs.

They now deserve every piss take they can get in.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-04-28, 9:56 pm

I love what they have done for the sake of football as they have lived within their means and avoided the razzamatazz of big signings and stayed with a manager, showing both trust and common sense. Takes me back to old days when folks stood by the local team as fortunes rose and waned. Hope they avoid doing doing a Blackburn who were at the top in the '60s through a team of mainly local lads but bought a team on the whim of a money man but have now gone back to what they were.

Nowt to stop Bournemouth doing a Wimbledon for a while but reality will kick in after the euphoria.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2015-04-28, 10:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Let them have their moment of glory mate, they have earned it. We take our 40,000 plus crowds and games against Man U for granted. Even if we go down we know we will be big fish in the pool but for Bournemouth fans they have lived with real worry, the danger of going bust.

They are the real fans of football for me, like Hartlepool, Darlington and Gateshead up here, often looked down on by we proper fans of proper clubs.

They now deserve every piss take they can get in.
totally agree Syd, hope those fans milk it for all its worth, after all i support a minnow myself so i can sympathise.
barrowmackem
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum