SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 04
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by Lever Malone

» American Billionaire Group close to takeover
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Loovens gone
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyToday at 11:36 am by barrowmackem

» SunderMad Connecticut branch
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyToday at 5:59 am by oxfordshire

» Chris Maguire on his difficult season at Bury
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by barrowmackem

» Cattermole
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by barrowmackem

» SUNDERLAND V AFC Wimbledon
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by Vincemac

» Leafue Table Mid week 3
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty2019-08-21, 7:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 3
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty2019-08-21, 7:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» RESULTS OF WEEK 2 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 3
Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty2019-08-21, 9:59 am by Mackemneil

Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players

Go down

Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-05, 10:36 am

by Scott Wilson
RANGERS boss Kenny McDowall has admitted that he has to play the five players loaned from Newcastle United in every match provided they are fit.
The Scottish Championship side signed Haris Vuckic, Gael Bigirimana, Shane Ferguson, Remie Streete and Kevin Mbabu on transfer-deadline day.
The move was controversial enough given that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley also owns an 8.92 per cent stake in Rangers, but there will be even more eyebrows raised after McDowall admitted he only has a limited say over his own team's selection.
Asked at a press conference this morning whether he had to play his Magpies loan contingent in each game, McDowall said: "Yes. They’re obviously good players. They’ve played with Newcastle. I’ll carry on and do what I’m told to do.
“I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn’t be my responsibility. So I’ll carry on regardless.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty Re: Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players

Post  Guest on 2015-02-05, 5:12 pm

Very odd..

Back to top Go down

Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players Empty Re: Rangers boss admits he HAS to play all five Newcastle loan players

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 11:20 am

What's the opposite of a feeder club?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 12:54 pm

The huns and mags together. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. LaughingLaughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 5:47 pm

Ghirl wrote:The huns and mags together. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. LaughingLaughing
You stated that you are atheist yet use bigoted terms like hun you green tim. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 6:03 pm

Serious question, why are catholics called left footers? Nobody I've asked has known...

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2015-02-06, 6:21 pm

Siddall wrote:Serious question, why are catholics called left footers? Nobody I've asked has known...

Read and learn Sidall  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 6:27 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Siddall wrote:Serious question, why are catholics called left footers? Nobody I've asked has known...

Read and learn Sidall  Very Happy

http://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1121,00.html
I thought it was because of Jimmy McClean.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 6:42 pm

Billy D wrote:
Ghirl wrote:The huns and mags together. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. LaughingLaughing
You stated that you are atheist yet use bigoted terms like hun you green tim. pirat

A tim is an Irishman Laughing And hun isn't Sectarian. When did I state I was an atheist? Creepy stalker alert right over Syd. Keep an eye on that weirdo. 

Look up what why Celtic fans and every other fan of Scottish football calls them huns. Educate yourself Billy. 

Even your names Billy! That says it all Laughing

Here we go four in a row cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-06, 6:54 pm

Ghirl wrote:
Billy D wrote:

A tim is an Irishman Laughing And hun isn't Sectarian. When did I state I was an atheist? Creepy stalker alert right over Syd. Keep an eye on that weirdo. 

Look up what why Celtic fans and every other fan of Scottish football calls them huns. Educate yourself Billy. 

Even your names Billy! That says it all Laughing

Here we go four in a row cheers
You stated that you were a proud atheist right here darlin.

http://www.sunderlandmad.com/t11379p30-jews#113478
Of course it's not sectarian in your eyes just like taig, paddy, jock, taffy, wop, isn't in mine.
I know Glasgow very well lass. I know how things work up there.
And if I had the necessity to stalk somebody it most certainly wouldn't be you. OK?
And by the way, my username comes from a bloke who used to play for us in the 20's called Billy Death.
Nowt to do with King William so shove that up your green & white hoop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum