SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Wetherspoons and Macdonalds
I have no words for this evil EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by Steve30000

» Not what we need right now
I have no words for this evil EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by cyprussyd

» Hope is all we have
I have no words for this evil EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by wanderer

» Expert panel to assess face mask use by public
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-03, 12:10 am by Steve30000

» Italy extends emergency measures nationwide
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-02, 8:11 pm by Nostalgic

» Vulnerabilities !
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-02, 1:00 pm by cyprussyd

» It would get my vote
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-02, 5:20 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Boris Johnson to send us letters
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-01, 11:45 am by Sid MCFC

» Think about this before you reply
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-01, 11:36 am by canary-dave

» Dave health update
I have no words for this evil Empty2020-04-01, 1:19 am by canary-dave

I have no words for this evil

Go down

I have no words for this evil Empty I have no words for this evil

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-03, 6:05 pm

Isis video purports to show Jordanian hostage being burned to death

Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who was captured by Islamic State just before Christmas, appears to have been set alight while locked in a cage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Muadh al-Kasasbeh. Islamic State released a video purportedly showing the Jordianian pilot burning to death. Photograph: Jordan News Agency/EPA
Shiv Malik

@shivmalik

Tuesday 3 February 201517.17 GMT

Islamic State militants claim to have killed a Jordanian pilot they were keeping hostage by burning him alive.
First Lieutenant Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who flew an F-16 fighter jet in operations against Isis fighters and whose plane came down near Raqqa, northern Syria just before Christmas, appears to have been murdered.
Images from a video show him being set alight while locked in a cage.
In a 22 min, 34 sec minute video being circulated over social media and embossed with the logo of Isis’s main media outlet, al-Furqaan, pilot Kasasbeh can be seen in a cage surrounded by flames.
During the last fortnight’s negotiations over the life of Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, the Jordanian government appeared willing to free a failed female suicide bomber in exchange for the release of their pilot and Goto. But following the release of the Isis video on Tuesday, Jordanian state TV reported that he had been killed on January 3.
A video of Goto appearing to confirm his death was circulated over the weekend.
Reuters reported that the head of the Jordanian armed forces has informed Kasasbeh’s family of his death.
More details follow soon...

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

I have no words for this evil Empty Re: I have no words for this evil

Post  Guest on 2015-02-03, 6:18 pm

Not a surprise tbh, that's all I'll say. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2015-02-03, 6:52 pm

It pains me to say this but if ever there was justification for Ethnic Cleansing, this is a prime example! I feel ashamed that they have managed to make me feel that way, but there really is no suitable alternative!

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-03, 7:24 pm

As I have said before mad dogs need putting down and removed from the genepool

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-02-03, 7:34 pm

The IS is out of control so hopefully this will galvanise the rest of the arab world into ganging up on them and enter a ground phase.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-03, 7:40 pm

Can I just kindly ask you all a question?
Why do the Jihadi's feel the need to slaughter their own kind & take over the world?
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-03, 7:46 pm

Billy D wrote:Can I just kindly ask you all a question?
Why do the Jihadi's feel the need to slaughter their own kind & take over the world?
Why?
No idea Billy

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-04, 12:34 am

Nostalgic wrote:The IS is out of control so hopefully this will galvanise the rest of the arab world into ganging up on them and enter a ground phase.

..this would be the way... as whatever the 'west' does will not be accepted totally  by the Arab world..

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2015-02-04, 7:12 am

Billy D wrote:Can I just kindly ask you all a question?
Why?

My view is that over the years the whole of the Muslim world, in one form or another, has been happy to let the Jihadies, Hezbollah, Hamas etc antagonise the west for whatever reason. The USA, via the arming and training of the Taliban to fight the Russians, let the genie (not a pun) out of the bottle and now nobody can put it back. Islam now has to stop their attitude of "what a pity never mind" about the IS executions and bring them to heel no matter what it takes.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-04, 8:35 am

There can be no excuse for the things we are seeing but the reason must go back to our maybe well intentioned, that's up to question, invasions on Iraq and involvement in Libya.

Its fine for us to proclaim how we want to bring our Western democracy to what we see as barbaric unacceptable countries but we have to ask what right we really have to impose our system of government and our way of living on others.

Yes human rights and woman's rights were none existent, unlike our friends in Saudi who of course have great human rights, and oil.

We have prodded the hornets nest and that has given the mad men an excuse to prod back but they do it in a far more brutal and barbaric way than we could have ever imagined.

The world needs to find an answer because it cant go on like this, will they find it, I'm not sure

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-04, 9:08 am

cyprussyd wrote:There can be no excuse for the things we are seeing but the reason must go back to our maybe well intentioned, that's up to question, invasions on Iraq and involvement in Libya.

Its fine for us to proclaim how we want to bring our Western democracy to what we see as barbaric unacceptable countries but we have to ask what right we really have to impose our system of government and our way of living on others.

Yes human rights and woman's rights were none existent, unlike our friends in Saudi who of course have great human rights, and oil.

We have prodded the hornets nest and that has given the mad men an excuse to prod back but they do it in a far more brutal and barbaric way than we could have ever imagined.

The world needs to find an answer because it cant go on like this, will they find it, I'm not sure

Looking at history I wonder if I would have had the guts to refuse to fight in the WW1 but then wonder if I would have had the guts to fight in WW2.

The group of mad dogs in the Near East atm are similar to the Nazi's they are an evil that must be fought and wiped out. I reckon you can always look back and find lots of reasons why something has occurred and think of ways you could have done differently..however unless that sort of process gives you insight into what to do better now..you just have to get on and wipe them out both physically and by taken away any intellectual rights they think they have for acting as they do.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-04, 9:11 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:There can be no excuse for the things we are seeing but the reason must go back to our maybe well intentioned, that's up to question, invasions on Iraq and involvement in Libya.

Looking at history I wonder if I would have had the guts to refuse to fight in the WW1 but then wonder if I would have had the guts to fight in WW2.

The group of mad dogs in the Near East atm are similar to the Nazi's they are an evil that must be fought and wiped out. I reckon you can always look back and find lots of reasons why something has occurred and think of ways you could have done differently..however unless that sort of process gives you insight into what to do better now..you just have to get on and wipe them out both physically and by taken away any intellectual rights they think they have for acting as they do.
I agree Sunders, was just trying to answer Billy's question

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-04, 10:23 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

My question was a simple one to ask but a difficult one to answer.
Let me attempt to try to put it into context.

In Northern Ireland you had Protestant v Catholic - both part of the Christian faith who hated each other.
When I was there there was only one section of the community throwing petrol bombs, bricks, stones & balloons filled with piss at me & my mates & that was the Catholics.

Did I have sympathy with them?
Of course I did. NI was gerrymandered to exclude them from any say in politics, the poor bastards were wiped out of the job market. They couldn't get work as the major employers refused to set them on & this went on up to the late '80's.

Did I agree with the methods of the Provo's to deal with it? Did I f*ck.
They struck with impunity & didn't give a toss who they wiped out as was shown in the Omargh bombing when they were supposedly on ceasefire yet 29 people died & many more were injured a lot of whom were Catholic people.

What I'm trying to compare it to is the situation with the Muslims - Sunni against Shi'ite.
They seem to hate each other & glorify in slaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-02-04, 10:34 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

My question was a simple one to ask but a difficult one to answer.
Let me attempt to try to put it into context.

In Northern Ireland you had Protestant v Catholic - both part of the Christian faith who hated each other.
When I was there there was only one section of the community throwing petrol bombs, bricks, stones & balloons filled with piss at me & my mates & that was the Catholics.

Did I have sympathy with them?
Of course I did. NI was gerrymandered to exclude them from any say in politics, the poor bastards were wiped out of the job market. They couldn't get work as the major employers refused to set them on & this went on up to the late '80's.

Did I agree with the methods of the Provo's to deal with it? Did I f*ck.
They struck with impunity & didn't give a toss who they wiped out as was shown in the Omargh bombing when they were supposedly on ceasefire yet 29 people died & many more were injured a lot of whom were Catholic people.

What I'm trying to compare it to is the situation with the Muslims - Sunni against Shi'ite.
They seem to hate each other & glorify in slaughter.

To continue with my mad dog analogy...if you get bitten by a rabid dog you get rabies yourself...the disease has to be totally eliminated so nobody can catch it. I hate you cos you killed one of us just perpetuates the carnage of an eye for an eye (they all end up blind).

I knew quite a few mics and prods in the 60s and 70s and then as you say before it kicked off it was more about civil rights, who could get a job in the shipyard..not a catholic nor could they get elected.

I have also met quite a few Iranians, the Shah who was the USA puppet helped to provide the reason for the mad mullahs to take over. Iran is a very old civilization whilst the Brits were in animal skins believing in tree gods, Persia had marble buildings, poetry etc. The Iranians I have met in the early 70s fled Iran cos of the secret police of the Shah, the ones since have fled cos of the secret police of the mad mullahs.

As you say two half of supposedly the same religion seem to be at war...Spanish inquisition anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-02-04, 1:24 pm

Well two prisoners in Jordan have paid the price, the lady who they wanted to swap being one and both hung today at dawn.

But thats just the start, could this be a turning point and the start of the fight back?

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum