SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves

Go down

FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-27, 11:35 am

Sunderland fans fed-up with boss Gus Poyet

FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves after it was claimed they live in the past.

Facebook
By Ian Murtagh / Published 27th January 2015

Months after manager Gus Poyet led the Wearsiders to Wembley and guided them to the great escape, the Uruguayan now finds himself in the dock.

And while there’s no campaign to get rid of him, fans have hit back at Poyet for saying they’re still obsessed with the Peter Reid era 15 years ago, when Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn were banging in the goals.

Sunderland are the second lowest scorers in the Premier League with fans having had to endure seven goalless draws,ncluding being held by Fulham in Saturday’s FA Cup stalemate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=12]POOR: Poyet's Sunderland are currently a lowly 16th in the league [GETTY]

[/size]
Michael Graham wrote:“I don’t know if he was blaming fans but he was definitely talking down to us”

But Poyet says he won’t resort to the kick-and-rush game he claims took the Black Cats to seventh place twice under Reid.

Fans have attacked Poyet on social media.

Michael Graham of website Roker Report said: “I don’t know if he was blaming fans but he was definitely talking down to us.

“Reid’s Sunderland did not play kick and rush and if they did, it was the substance we liked, not the style.

“I don’t mind Poyet pleading for patience but he has to give a little something back.

“We don’t play our creative players and that sends out a bad message.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty Re: FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-01-27, 12:01 pm

It actually does not matter what he actually said anymore..its what people think he said plus the fact is we are not winning games...our PR people really need to coach him better and the team needs to start scoring goals...

The Burnley game is looking very important
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves Empty Re: FED-UP Sunderland fans are jumping off the Gus bus in droves

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 12:09 pm

If we don't get three points v Burnley I can see it going tits up for him big time.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2015-01-27, 2:45 pm

One of the many articles I have seen that have jumped all over this in an attempt to rip out very fragile club apart once again...We are a club that seems to have its foundations build on sand at the moment, and Poyet seems to be firmly on the path of the rest of our recent managers and I'm sure that lots of our fabulous supporters will take great pleasure in going in for the kill once again..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 2:58 pm

Thing about these stories RAW is how much is actually true how much is embellished shall we say and how much is just mistranslation.
Also if he is asked a certain question he seems the type of bloke to give an honest answer, whether the fans like it or not. No doubt the jumpers are the boo boys or those who turn up for their one game a season.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2015-01-27, 3:36 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Thing about these stories RAW is how much is actually true how much is embellished shall we say and how much is just mistranslation.
Also if he is asked a certain question he seems the type of bloke to give an honest answer, whether the fans like it or not. No doubt the jumpers are the boo boys or those who turn up for their one game a season.
Totally agree mate..It seems to me that his words have been cherry picked to put a negative slant on him in order to derail our club. But my worry is that with the power of social media these days momentum is instant and the rot soon sets in..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 4:55 pm

I doesn't matter who's in charge. We seem cursed, if God was in charge f*ck all would still happen. We never seem to carry much luck either mind, if we wee in a marching band we would have the piano.

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2015-01-27, 5:18 pm

I've said it before he's a relatively young inexperienced naive manager who will make mistakes. 
Let's hope he gets this "tweaking" of the team right soon and we hit a winning formula. I have no intention of getting off this bus yet just want him to be a tad more flexible in his approach to tactics, subs etc.
I honestly don't think we have a bad team we just need a couple of wins, which we will get and then confidence and a totally different style of play will evolve for which we will then praise Gus.
At least I bloody hope so.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 6:00 pm

I'm not sure this is true at all, although I dont live in Sunderland so I can't say for certain.  I haven't seen anybody anywhere putting forward a viable alternative to Gus though, even those who are grumbling about style etc.

You just need to look up the road to see the lack of credible alternative managers out there at the moment.

I am still firmly on the Gus bus!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2015-01-27, 8:38 pm

Of course, if we win 4-0 on Saturday with a hat-trick from Defoe ........ Yes, we will be talking about Europe. We are a fickle bunch!!

Hope it happens :-)
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-01-27, 8:51 pm

It may be that Poyet leaves..but was Keane,  Bruce, O'Neil and now Poyet all rubbish. Or is the malaise  something else.
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 9:45 pm

The malaise Sunders is trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear mate.
The team from day one with Keane just aren't up to it and so broken record time from me again we need to invest in quality and quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-01-27, 9:55 pm

talcnturnip wrote:The malaise Sunders is trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear mate.
The team from day one with Keane just aren't up to it and so broken record time from me again we need to invest in quality and quickly.
Absolutely  right too many of our players lack quality and character
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-27, 10:03 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:The malaise Sunders is trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear mate.
Absolutely  right too many of our players lack quality and character
And that brings us back to why?

Why can other teams like us buy good players and unearth gems and we cant or are we forever going to buy others casts offs

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-01-27, 10:19 pm

We are not the only one to get it wrong...Balotelli
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2015-01-27, 10:20 pm

We are not the only one to get it wrong...Balotelli
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-27, 10:20 pm

sunderpitt wrote:We are not the only one to get it wrong...Balotelli
Torres

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-27, 10:29 pm

Balotelli one player Torres one player we do it with virtually every player we buy.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-28, 4:35 am

talcnturnip wrote:Balotelli one player Torres one player we do it with virtually every player we buy.
that just about says it

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum