SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Week 18
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 18
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:49 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions New Years Day - and Sat 4th Jan
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 20
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Boxing Day
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:25 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predicitons Week 19
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:25 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Is it possible
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by wanderer

» Maja
Going down? EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by Steve30000

» Political debates
Going down? EmptyToday at 10:26 am by wanderer

» Blackpool interest in grigg
Going down? EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Steve30000


Going down?

Go down

Going down? Empty Going down?

Post  Guest on 2012-09-30, 8:48 am

Bottom 3 at present are

Norwich
Reading
QPR.

Don't think it will change much, maybe just Wigan and Soton will make a few appearances in there, but that could well be the 3 to go....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  canary-dave on 2012-09-30, 9:28 am

I'd like to think you're wrong about us, although I can't offer much of a reasoned argument at the moment!

Long, long way to go in what is going to be a long, hard season!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Guest on 2012-09-30, 9:32 am

canary-dave wrote:I'd like to think you're wrong about us, although I can't offer much of a reasoned argument at the moment!

Long, long way to go in what is going to be a long, hard season!

Hear Turner ain't doing to good?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  canary-dave on 2012-09-30, 9:35 am

commachio wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I'd like to think you're wrong about us, although I can't offer much of a reasoned argument at the moment!

Long, long way to go in what is going to be a long, hard season!

Hear Turner ain't doing to good?

He was at fault for three of the goals, lots of fans calling for him never to play again! My view is, you don't become a bad player overnight, but he has to sort himself out pretty quickly!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-09-30, 11:10 am

There is a reason we sold him Dave,good honest pro but his lack of pace does him every time.

However I do think Houghton will keep you up and I cant see Southampton surviving.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49950
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  canary-dave on 2012-09-30, 11:22 am

cyprussyd wrote:There is a reason we sold him Dave,good honest pro but his lack of pace does him every time.

However I do think Houghton will keep you up and I cant see Southampton surviving.

I'm not full of doom and gloom yet, I too believe that Chris is the right man for the job, just needs a bit of fine tuning in my opinion!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Guest on 2012-09-30, 11:45 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:There is a reason we sold him Dave,good honest pro but his lack of pace does him every time.

However I do think Houghton will keep you up and I cant see Southampton surviving.

I'm not full of doom and gloom yet, I too believe that Chris is the right man for the job, just needs a bit of fine tuning in my opinion!


Hughton did fine up the road... seems a genuine guy.
Hope it turns out ok for the canaries..

Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Guest on 2012-09-30, 11:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:There is a reason we sold him Dave,good honest pro but his lack of pace does him every time.

However I do think Houghton will keep you up and I cant see Southampton surviving.

Out of the 5 teams i initially named, i reckon Soton could be the one to stay up...

Yep they shift goals in, but unlike the others, they seem to have a decent goal threat and will bang some in.

They beat Villa 4-1, and scored twice against both Manc clubs.....they can score and have had a real tough start, so i predict Soton to stay up. (at this current time)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-09-30, 11:29 pm

canary-dave wrote:I'd like to think you're wrong about us, although I can't offer much of a reasoned argument at the moment!

Long, long way to go in what is going to be a long, hard season!

I liked the look of the table before the weekend but as you say unfortunately it's a long season but oh how it would be good to someone dip out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see StevieG doesn't think they can win the league....FFS how thick is he

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10598
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  canary-dave on 2012-10-01, 7:40 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I'd like to think you're wrong about us, although I can't offer much of a reasoned argument at the moment!

Long, long way to go in what is going to be a long, hard season!

I liked the look of the table before the weekend but as you say unfortunately it's a long season but oh how it would be good to someone dip out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

]I see StevieG doesn't think they can win the league....FFS how thick is he


When I saw the Stevie G remark I actually lolled, but on reading it again, he qualifies it as "during his time as a player" so it may possibly include next season as well!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14855
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-10-02, 5:31 am

canary-dave wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
I liked the look of the table before the weekend but as you say unfortunately it's a long season but oh how it would be good to someone dip out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see StevieG doesn't think they can win the league....FFS how thick is he


When I saw the Stevie G remark I actually lolled, but on reading it again, he qualifies it as "during his time as a player" so it may possibly include next season as well!

I meant to think they could ever win it.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10598
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Going down? Empty Re: Going down?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum