SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland vs Benfica B - Thursday 18th July
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Got my pass, have you got yours?
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners EmptyYesterday at 9:01 pm by Vincemac

» Good Luck
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-17, 8:53 pm by Lever Malone

» Portugal
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-17, 4:23 pm by cyprussyd

» SCMP
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-16, 6:19 pm by gil t azell

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-15, 11:17 pm by Hieronymus

» Wahbi Khazri
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-15, 8:44 am by Hieronymus

» Love departs
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-14, 9:08 am by barrowmackem

» McGeady
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-14, 9:06 am by barrowmackem

» Twitter 1
ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty2019-07-12, 5:19 pm by Hieronymus

ROJO Taken to the Cleaners

Go down

ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty ROJO Taken to the Cleaners

Post  Guest on 2014-12-03, 9:53 am

Phew ! For a moment I thought she was being dishonest. No doubt the Daily Mirror had to twist her arm to get the story out of her. So how much are Catts and O'Shea worth after Chelsea ? Read on how the other half live :

http://www.givemesport.com/524594-marcos-rojos-200000-wage-slip-leaked-by-sacked-cleaner?autoplay=on&utm_source=outbrain-rss&utm_medium=outbrain-rss&utm_campaign=outbrain-rss

Marcos Rojo's £200,000 wage slip leaked by sacked cleaner Reports put Rojo among the very top 
Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo's wage slip has been leaked to the press by his former cleaner, who was sacked after taking pictures inside the houses of three Red Devils stars.

Jessica Tinsley was interviewed by police after being accused of rummaging around the mansions of Rojo, Angel di Maria and Javier Hernandez by United, an investigation that saw her sacked by bosses of Warrington-based company Clean and Sparkle.

The 24-year-old's snooping has given United fans a surprise insight into just how much £16 million Marcos Rojo earns though, which depending on how you interpret the details of his pay packet could see him earn up to £200,000-a-week.

RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE
After Greater Manchester Police decided they needed to take no action over Tinsley's snaps she decided to tell her side of the story to The Mirror, which included disclosing just how much Rojo brings home and Di Maria's passion for fashion.

Tinsley revealed: “I’m gutted I’ve been sacked - all because I took a few photos.

“I did it out of sheer nosiness - their houses were incredible - and I just had to take a photo of the wage slip because I couldn’t believe how much he was paid."
DI MARIA HAS THE BIGGEST HOUSE OF THE TRIO
"I was gob-smacked when two officers came to my door. They took my phone and deleted all the photos.
“They said they thought I would sell the photos to burglars - but I would have never done that, it’s not in my character at all.

Tinsley also went into detail on her time in the Di Maria household. She explained: “I was so nervous ironing Angel’s designer gear - I would turn his Dolce and Gabanna T-shirts inside out to iron them as I was terrified I’d burn them.

“There was always loads of Adidas gear for his child too.

“He was there once and said ‘Hi’ to me - he seemed friendly enough.

“His house was massive - the biggest - but there were only three of the rooms in the house being used."

JUST HOW MUCH DOES ROJO EARN?
Beyond the mundane details of cleaner's confessions the speculation surrounding Rojo's contract at United are bound to be rife, is he picking up £200,000-a-week or is that wage slip a monthly salary with bonuses taken into account?

United for their part have proved their (There spellin, not myne) not afraid to hand out quite incredible deals for top transfer targets, with Di Maria, Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney all earning far in excess of even that eye-watering sum.

The 24-year-old will now be under even greater pressure to justify his position as a key figure in Louis van Gaal's plans for United when rehabilitation is completed on a shoulder injury, with a return in mid-December currently the targeted comeback date. - end Quote

Last edited by Spuggy on 2014-12-03, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin chick)

Back to top Go down

ROJO Taken to the Cleaners Empty Re: ROJO Taken to the Cleaners

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-12-03, 10:36 am

a world I dont understand, who needs £200,000 a week, honestly who?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-12-03, 11:00 am

cyprussyd wrote:a world I dont understand, who needs £200,000 a week, honestly who?
The word is not NEED but it does rhyme...... GREED  Twisted Evil
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-12-03, 11:09 am

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:a world I dont understand, who needs £200,000 a week, honestly who?
The word is not NEED but it does rhyme...... GREED  Twisted Evil
I wonder how many starving children could be fed with 200k

How many dying could live with 200k

How many homeless could be homed on 200k

How many, how many, how many,  the list goes on and on

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum