SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Appoint a decent manager
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 7:23 am by wanderer

» Congratulations H
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by wanderer

» Dave
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:09 pm by oldblackcat

» Donald on radio tonight
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by cyprussyd

» Well thats it for me, after last night
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by wanderer

» The excitement builds
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by cyprussyd

» for whats its worth
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty2019-11-12, 8:16 pm by Hieronymus

» Make your mind up time
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty2019-11-12, 7:51 pm by oldblackcat

» Game off
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty2019-11-12, 7:48 pm by Vincemac

» Nicked off Facebook
Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty2019-11-12, 7:37 pm by fitz

Transfer Window.. one stop thread

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Window.. one stop thread

Post  Guest on 2015-01-03, 10:32 pm

http://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2015/1/1/7477271/the-totally-rumourless-sunderland-transfer-window-guide-the-key

January is here, and that means we are about to embark upon a month of the annual winter transfer hell. Here is a handy, Sunderland specific guide to help you through it.
  
Officially, the transfer window for English clubs opens on January 3rd and closes at 11pm on Monday February 2nd. Of course, clubs can still complete deals before it opens, but those players can't be registered and eligible to play until the ‘official' window.

Let's cut to the chase - Poyet must be backed, yes?!

Well, in a perfect world, yes, and it depends really upon what your definition of ‘backed' is. If you're expecting Ellis Short to throw caution to the wind and just throw money, presumably in one of those war chest thingies, at Gus Poyet's feet and tell him to go nuts, then you may want to think again.
You may have seen Manuel Pellegrini's comments on the transfer window recently, which were:
I don't think we are going to be too busy in this window.
We have restrictions about the amount of money and about the number of players we can put in the Champions League, so I don't think it will be a special transfer window for our team.
We have the option to do it - we will see in the whole month of January what we are going to do about that - but it is not a major concern.
The middle paragraph is the relevant one. Clubs are now restricted in how much money they spend in wages. You have a little more freedom in terms of transfer fees, but if you can't deliver those signings within your capped wage budget, you're going to be in trouble.
That's nothing to do with UEFA either, by the way. The counter argument to talk of Financial Fair Play tends to go along the lines of ‘it doesn't apply to us because we are not in European competition or even close to it', but that is literally irrelevant. We are talking about the Premier League financial Fair play rules here. They are separate, and breaches of them are punishable by point deductions.
In fact, Poyet himself has reference this himself when discussing the possibility of moving for Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk:
We were in talks with [Celtic] from the past, but there's a certain amount of money you can have, so I think it's a bit too early.
Certain amount of money you can have not spend, and ‘too early' referring to the summer when the cycle starts over and the upper wage limit is increased.

So we are basically screwed then, aye?

Not necessarily. It just means the club have to be a little more responsible, patient and creative with how they do their business.
For starters, we don't know just how close they currently are to the wage ceiling that they are allowed under financial fair play rules, but it's pretty tight as I understand it. The key will be making room by offloading a little deadwood.
There are no prizes on offer for guessing who Lee Congerton and Poyet want to get rid of. Danny Graham, Cabral and Jozy Altidore moving on may end up being the key.

It's just going to be more bloody loans again, isn't it?

Probably, aye. Loans are more attractive than ever. The financial commitment is short term and the cost can be offset by loaning your own players out. It's not ideal, but it creates something of a holding pattern to keep you safe while searching for longer-term fixes.
Look around the Premier League and you'll see it's not just Sunderland who use the system. Stoke City have Victor Moses and Oussama Assaidi. WBA have Andre Wisdom and Silvestre Varela. Hull have Gaston Ramirez and have had Hatem Ben Arfa. QPR have Mauricio Isla, Eduardo Vargas and Niko Krancjar. Southampton have Ryan Bertrand, Toby Alderweirald and have just added Eljero Elias. Swansea have Tom Carroll. West Ham have Carl Jenkinson and Alex Song. Everton have Christian Atsu. That's all to name just a few.

Can we have any more loans, though?

Yes. Under Premier League rules Sunderland can have one more Premier League loan, as long as it's not from Liverpool (sorry Fabio) and foreign loans are pretty much unlimited.

What kind of targets can we expect?

Your guess is as good as mine. Poyet insists that he is looking only for ‘special' quality over quantity, and I'm sure he means it. Whether or not it is delivered, who knows!
The focus is, you'd hope, likely to be on attacking players. For all there has been a defensive crisis of late, Poyet has the numbers he wants there. He has three full backs (Patrick van Aanholt, Billy Jones, and Anthony Reveillere) and four centre backs (John O'Shea, Wes Brown, Sebastian Coates and Santiago Vergini). That's pretty much what he said he wanted last summer, and only one of the seven, Brown, wasn't either signed by Poyet or given a new contract by him.
Hopefully, then, the forward line is where we'll see a little strengthening.

Poyet doesn't sign the players though, does he!

It's really time this one was put to bed. That it's still seemingly a question for some is astonishing really. Poyet himself has explained the recruitment at the club, and he's a huge influence on it.
I've got a yes or no on a player. Every player who comes here, I agree.
There is no-one among the ones we signed in the summer that I said ‘no' and the club said ‘yes'. That doesn't mean I choose every single player. Let's not be naive.
There is a working system, a recruiting system where we look at players and look at options and, from those options, we're going to pick one or the other. [Fabio] Borini and Marcos Alonso were easy for me. They were my picks.
They are not here, but Buckley was my pick and he is here. That was no recruitment system, it was me.
But that's how it works in any other place.
There we have it. The club haven't signed a single player since Poyet has been at the club that he didn't approve of or want, though there have certainly been one or two that Lee Congerton, or even Roberto de Fanti, didn't want *COUGH Nacho Scocco COUGH Will Buckley COUGH*

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window.. one stop thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Window.. one stop thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-04, 7:41 am

Steven Fletcher's future at Sunderland is in doubt - and Hull boss Steve Bruce is waiting to swoop for the 27-year-old striker. (Sun on Sunday- subscription required) 

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-01-04, 10:01 am

cyprussyd wrote:Steven Fletcher's future at Sunderland is in doubt - and Hull boss Steve Bruce is waiting to swoop for the 27-year-old striker. (Sun on Sunday- subscription required) 
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-04, 2:02 pm

The Express (no subscription required) gives a shortlist :

Quote - "SUNDERLAND

Fabio Borini (Liverpool), Virgil van Dijk (Celtic), Mauro Zarate (West Ham), Danny Ings (Burnley). "

Question Question Question Question

Forget Ings - he looked too good for us at the Sid James. Will cost too much.

Darren Fletcher (Man UTD) being courted by Hull.  Are the Sun muddled up ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-01-04, 2:06 pm

Spuggy wrote:The Express (no subscription required) gives a shortlist :

Quote - "SUNDERLAND

Fabio Borini (Liverpool), Virgil van Dijk (Celtic), Mauro Zarate (West Ham), Danny Ings (Burnley). "

Question Question Question Question

Forget Ings - he looked too good for us at the Sid James. Will cost too much.

Darren Fletcher (Man UTD) being courted by Hull.  Are the Sun muddled up ?
I bet that is it! LOL!  Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-04, 9:21 pm

Hot off the press -

Quote "Swansea have signed midfielder MATT GRIMES, 19, from Exeter for £1.75m on a 4 1/2 year deal ...."

He was one of our hot tips so we can cross him off the list above - see my post 3.10.14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-04, 9:39 pm

a tad expensive for us.... we would  want three for that !

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-04, 9:47 pm

silvers wrote:a tad expensive for us.... we would  want three for that !

Very Happy

But Pulis has been given £30m to spend this month (The Star) !

Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad

Perhaps we can get "Quality" on the cheap. Poundstretcher  Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-04, 10:14 pm

You'ii see !

From African Football News  (Yes a boring day !)

Quote - "SUNDERLAND TARGET WEST BROM STRIKER IDEYE
 He is reportedly wanted by Sunderland now by Staff Reporter Sunday Jan 04, 2015. 19:36

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has reportedly made West Brom striker Brown Ideye one of his major transfer targets during the January transfer window.

According to the British newspaper Daily Star, Sunderland are to table a bid of £6m for the Nigeria international, who has struggled to establish himself at struggling West Bromwich Albion since he made a record move £10m from Dynamo Kiev last summer.

Poyet first wanted the 26-year-old Nigeria star in the summer, but he was beaten to him by West Brom.

Ideye has played for Bayelsa United, Ocean Boys (both in Nigeria), Neuchâtel Xamax (Switzerland) and Sochaux (France). " - end

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-05, 2:08 am

Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Keiren Westwood, 30, has dismissed reports linking him with a move to Liverpool and has said he is happy at the Championship club. 

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-05, 8:18 am

SUNDERLAND
SILLY season is well and truly underway, and throughout the remainder of the transfer window, it’s unlikely you’ll see too many stories sillier than the ones linking Sunderland with a possible move for West Brom misfit Brown Ideye this weekend.
The Black Cats have been linked with a £6m move for the Nigeria international, who has scored two goals in 12 games since making a £10m move to the Hawthorns in the summer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Given that Sunderland already boast one striker who can’t score in the shape of Jozy Altidore, do they really want to acquire another by buying Brown?
Money is going to be fairly tight this month with Ellis Short reluctant to loosen the purse strings too much, so there’s little chance of Poyet blowing what could well be all of his budget on a misfiring centre-forward.
Likelihood rating: *

SPEAKING of Altidore, as we were earlier, it was interesting to see that everyone’s favourite American shot-scuffer was not even on the bench as Sunderland beat Leeds in the FA Cup third round yesterday.
Poyet’s official line was that he wanted to have some defensive cover on the bench, so Altidore was the player to miss out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be that as it may, his absence was undeniably a snub, and Sunderland would love to offload him anywhere this month, with his departure potentially freeing up some space on the wage bill for another addition.
It’s unlikely that another English club would make a move for Altidore, but a loan move to either Holland or Germany could yet prove possible. Let’s face it, if you can get Ji Dong-won off your books to the Bundesliga, you can pretty much move on anybody.
Likelihood rating: ***

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-05, 8:40 am

Just been reading that one and can't fathom people's thinking to be honest, at least make it sound realistic instead of linking us with a striker who doesn't strike in a team worse off than us for goals.
As for Altidore I still think a loan away would benefit him and possibly us but, he had to get game time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-05, 12:36 pm

• by Stephen Goldsmith

Published on the 05 January 2015

AFTER the elation from events on Tyneside pre-Christmas, I’m left a little disappointed with what we’ve witnessed since then.
It isn’t alarming; I think we’ll comfortably avoid relegation and Gus is still the man to take us forward in my eyes, but certainly some points have slipped from our grasp in the league.
And even though we were comfortable against Leeds in the FA Cup yesterday without getting out of second gear, some of the same old problems reared their ugly head.
Who has the answers? The solution to really opening teams up?
Most fans prior to the game exclaimed that Giaccherini and Alvarez needed to play. Well, they did play but were we any better?
We controlled the game and created chances, but did we look really threatening?
For all Giaccherini’s industriousness and Alvarez’s sublime touches, there was a creative spark STILL missing.
I’d be amazed if Alvarez starts again any time soon.
We certainly prevailed down the left flank, however, and it’s to nobody’s surprise that van Aanholt’s surprise inclusion improved the attacking options significantly.
If Billy Jones gets shifted back over to the right, and can get himself into to similar positions as the Dutchman, then we could be finally getting somewhere.
We’ve been banging on about the absence of our attacking full-backs on the podcast for weeks, but it was clear to see why yesterday.
Had Fletcher converted that gilt-edged chance from five yards out then we’d have had two goals from the link up between striker and left-back before half-time. We can only be encouraged by that. Maybe I am being harsh, after all.
I just still think there’s still an issue through the middle of the park.
Yes, the full-backs marauding forward will make a difference; Gomez, in particular, loves sliding them into the box with precision passing.
But without Borini’s runs to seek out and, without any real significant pace in any of the forward areas, we’re a little too predictable still.
I repeat, it may seem harsh to say this – if Fletcher had his shooting boots on we’d have scored three or four after all, but fashioning chances by keeping possession and pressing your significantly weaker opposition should be the norm, frankly.
It leaves you wondering what can actually be done in terms of recruitment to solve the issues.
A more imposing forward who takes his chances would be perfect, but every side wants one of those in the modern game.
A powerful, creative central midfielder would be perfect too but they aren’t easy to find either.
Does either addition seem likely?
We need to hope some of the deadwood is removed, that goes without saying.
If not, we really need to hope that the re-emergence of the two attacking full-backs change the entire complexion of the side, like we’ve been suggesting they will.
If not, then the Plan Bs, Cs and Ds need to be looked at. If they’re there anywhere.
* The Wise Men Say podcast is available every Monday, with SAFC debate from a variety of guests and post-match reaction from Gus Poyet. You can stream it direct from wisemensay.co.uk or subscribe to it on iTunes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-05, 5:45 pm

FLETCHER TO GO ?

Pulis targets Sunderland hitman -Steven Fletcher  - 10:44 - West Bromwich Albion

West Brom boss Tony Pulis has ordered scouting reports on Sunderland hitman Steven Fletcher as he searches for a new targetman.

An Albion scout watched Fletcher draw a blank in the Black Cats' 1-0 FA Cup third round win over Leeds United on Sunday, leading to speculation that the Scotland international is high on Pulis' wanted list.
The Shrewsbury-born forward is out of contract in 18 months time and recently admitted he was unsure of his future after being overlooked by Sunderland boss Gus Poyet earlier this season.
Speaking in October, he said: "I feel like I've been doing quite well in training so when you're not even in the squad it's very frustrating but I've just kept my head down and waited for my chance."
Pulis will feel he can resurrect the career of the former Wolves striker who has registered a disappointing tally of seven Premier League goals in 27 starts over the past two seasons.
But Sunderland wouldn't let Fletcher go unless they can bring in a replacement striker in the January transfer window while Albion would probably also have to shift one of their forwards off the books to raise cash for the swoop.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/West-Bromwich-Albion/Pulis-targets-Sunderland-hitman/X1Y84Z1867969#sthash.QCypVedk.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-05, 5:58 pm

Spuggy wrote:FLETCHER TO GO ?

Pulis targets Sunderland hitman -Steven Fletcher  - 10:44 - West Bromwich Albion

West Brom boss Tony Pulis has ordered scouting reports on Sunderland hitman Steven Fletcher as he searches for a new targetman.

An Albion scout watched Fletcher draw a blank in the Black Cats' 1-0 FA Cup third round win over Leeds United on Sunday, leading to speculation that the Scotland international is high on Pulis' wanted list.
The Shrewsbury-born forward is out of contract in 18 months time and recently admitted he was unsure of his future after being overlooked by Sunderland boss Gus Poyet earlier this season.
Speaking in October, he said: "I feel like I've been doing quite well in training so when you're not even in the squad it's very frustrating but I've just kept my head down and waited for my chance."
Pulis will feel he can resurrect the career of the former Wolves striker who has registered a disappointing tally of seven Premier League goals in 27 starts over the past two seasons.
But Sunderland wouldn't let Fletcher go unless they can bring in a replacement striker in the January transfer window while Albion would probably also have to shift one of their forwards off the books to raise cash for the swoop.

- See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fletcher out would not be a problem for me proving they get the second bit right first. We need a goal scorer and at present we dont have one so all 3 are in danger for me.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-05, 6:10 pm

If we sold, Graham, Altidore, Fletcher and Wickham for  lots of cash and brought in 2 speedy goalscorers I could live with that. 

What would be more than annoying is to sell Fletcher and be stuck with Graham and Altidore and not bring in a replacement. As he has just signed a new contract (and is not in good form atm, i.e. not catching anybodies eye ) I doubt Wickham is leaving. Mind Fletcher should have scored against dirty Leeds he had a poor game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2015-01-05, 10:54 pm

I have said it before, we should not sell anybody from a threadbare squad until "Quality" players are brought in to replace them!!!

If we can't get quality players in, carry on with what we have got. Hopefully, Mr Short understands this  Smile
Mackemneil
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2015-01-06, 2:27 am

Mackemneil wrote:I have said it before, we should not sell anybody from a threadbare squad until "Quality" players are brought in to replace them!!!

If we can't get quality players in, carry on with what we have got. Hopefully, Mr Short understands this  Smile
I totally agree with this with the exception of Danny Graham who I would sell in a flash if anyone put a bid in for half a million upwards..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-06, 6:21 am

Sunderland scouts watched Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk at Kilmarnock on Monday night. 
Manager Gus Poyet has lined up an £8million move for the Holland Under 21 international who has also attracted interest from Everton.
Van Dijk has been an ever present for the Bhoys so far this season, scoring six goals in 32 appearances. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2897820/Sunderland-line-8million-Celtic-defender-Virgil-van-Dijk.html#ixzz3O1HZZli2 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-06, 9:06 am

SUNDERLAND are keeping a close eye on developments in the Premier League’s loan market.

The Black Cats still have one domestic loan available this month, with Liverpool centre-half Sebastian Coates the only player to arrive on a temporary move from a fellow top flight club during the summer window.
Sunderland have been repeatedly linked with Chelsea’s Mohamed Salah, although the Egyptian winger looked to be on his way to Inter Milan last week prior to the Italian club signing Lukas Podolski on loan from Arsenal.
And the Black Cats have also been mentioned among a host of clubs credited with an interest in Spurs duo Andros Townsend and Aaron Lennon, but the White Hart Lane outfit are understood to be looking to sell, rather than loan players out.
Head coach Gus Poyet admits a second domestic loan is a distinct possibility this month, although he warns that there is plenty of competition for those surplus to requirements from the Premier League’s heavyweights.
Poyet told the Echo: “We’ve got one Premier League loan still.
“I think sometimes it’s the easiest one to do, but the problem is the competition.
“Normally, if there’s one, everyone wants him.
“This transfer market is difficult this time.
“I’ve found it more relaxed, but difficult.”
Sunderland were close to signing Manchester City midfielder Bruno Zuculini on a six-month loan during the summer, before the move was scuppered by red tape.
City were willing to let Zuculini leave after signing him from Argentine club Racing Club, but under Financial Fair Play regulations, the champions were unable to let him join another Premier League club during the same window.
Zuculini ended up moving to La Liga outfit Valencia on loan, although there has been speculation in Spain that he could move to Getafe this month.
But Poyet believes the new FFP rules have made it tougher to bring in players from fellow top flight clubs – something Sunderland have enjoyed success with over recent years.
“There are too many new rules,” he added.
“That has made the whole situation different.
“If a top team is able to buy a player and they can only loan him abroad – like Zucculini went to Valencia – then we lose out on that player.”
Meanwhile, Sunderland will loan players out themselves this month, with several members of the Under-21 squad departing.
Centre-half Tom McNamee is expected to join non-league Boston on loan next week – following in a lengthy list of Sunderland youngsters to link up with the Pilgrims over the last year.
Goalkeeper Joel Dixon, currently on loan with Boston, is attracting interest from Conference side Alfreton Town, while defender David Ferguson is also on the verge of departing on loan.
And as the Echo reported last month, midfielder Connor Oliver is attracting interest from Blackpool, with the Championship basement boys expected to seal a move for the 20-year-old.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2015-01-06, 1:51 pm

Dick van Dyke from Celtic if he is any good could be the CB we want, then Ralph can go back to the bindippers.

However as regards pace and goalscorers, no word as yet on any grapevine that has come to my notice. Although I would hazard a guess that the world and his wife may in interested in Ings

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-06, 2:07 pm

'WE WANT TO KEEP VIRGIL'
Celtic are preparing to set off for a week-long training camp in Gran Canaria and first team coach John Kennedy has been talking about speculation surrounding the futures of Kris Commons and Virgil van Dijk.
Commons is not travelling with the squad and Kennedy said on Sky Sports: “With our top players we expect the same every time the window opens. Until something is firm and concrete it is just rumours. Virgil is a massive player for us, we don’t want to lose him.
“We know the ability Kris has got. He’s still a big player for us, the more quality players we have in our squad the better.”

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-06, 2:11 pm

TRANSFER ODDS

Sky Bet are reporting various movements in their Transfer Bettingmarkets, including Sunderland being backed in to 4/1 favourites to sign Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk, although Arsenal closely follow at 5/1. With regards to Wilfried Bony's next club, Manchester Citycurrently head the betting at 6/4 followed by Chelsea (4/1),Liverpool and Real Madrid (both 12/1).

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2015-01-06, 2:32 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Dick van Dyke from Celtic if he is any good could be the CB we want, then Ralph can go back to the bindippers.

However as regards pace and goalscorers, no word as yet on any grapevine that has come to my notice. Although I would hazard a guess that the world and his wife may in interested in Ings
I would be very pleased if this happened, and if Coates went back to Liverpool then we would be able to sign Borini on loan again (sorry..... tongue ) and still have another loan signing from elsewhere!   

As far as strikers go, how about Jermain Defoe? I know he is widely disliked Iby me asmuch as anyone but cannot argue that he scores goals and has a bit of pace.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2015-01-07, 6:52 am

[size=48]Sunderland boss Gus Poyet to renew interest in Manchester City midfielder Bruno Zuculini[/size]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum