SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil'

Go down

Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil'

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-17, 7:15 pm

[ltr]Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil'[/ltr]

[ltr]Huffington Post UK  | By Sara C Nelson[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]
A Saudi groom is reported to have demanded a divorce on his wedding day after seeing his new wife’s face for the first time.
The unnamed man is said to have performed the abrupt U-turn when his bride removed her veil as they prepared to have their photograph taken at a wedding hall in the town of Medinah.
“When he looked at the bride, he instantly divorced her,” daily newspaper Okaz wrote on Sunday.
In comments translated by Emirates 24/7, it added: “He told her that he was sorry because she was not the woman he wanted.
“The groom said he had not been able to see his bride’s face before the marriage. When he divorced her, the bride collapsed and the wedding turned into a night of tears.”
It’s difficult to verify a story where nobody is named, but the sad tale has been picked up by several reputable Middle Eastern news channels.
Gulf News writes the couple had agreed to marry: “Without meeting or seeing each other at least one time as is the custom with traditional families that allow the prospective groom and the future bride to exchange looks.”
Al Bawaba cites social network users as branding the groom “totally irresponsible” and “utterly insensitive.”
User Afra is quoted as saying: “He caused her great pain through his irresponsible attitude and he deserves to suffer.
“He should appreciate that beauty is in the character, not the face.
“Unfortunately many young people today are interested only in looks and ignore values and morals. May God give her a better husband who will appreciate her for who and what she is.”
Indeed.[/ltr]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty Re: Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil'

Post  Silvers on 2014-11-17, 7:19 pm

Nothing new there..... It happened to Jacob (if I remember right)...

Very Happy
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil' Empty Re: Saudi Groom 'Demands Divorce From New Bride As Soon As She Removes Her Veil'

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-17, 7:20 pm

silvers wrote:Nothing new there..... It happened to Jacob (if I remember right)...

Very Happy
Is he one of your Friday night drinking mates?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2014-11-17, 7:22 pm

How did you guess..

I think he married Leah, and wasn't happy about it at all.

(memories of RE at skooool)
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-17, 8:17 pm

silvers wrote:How did you guess..

I think he married Leah, and wasn't happy about it at all.

(memories of RE at skooool)
My class in the senior school at Wheatley Hill Boys Secondary Modern, early 60's, I'm not in the photo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvers on 2014-11-17, 8:47 pm

were you approved...
Silvers
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-17, 10:13 pm

silvers wrote:were you approved...
I was canned every Friday

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum