SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Favourites
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Retained List
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-16, 8:40 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Lee Cattermole
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-16, 9:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» I fell for that!
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-14, 10:37 am by canary-dave

» Sunderland Legends
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-14, 9:40 am by Hieronymus

» Molyneux gone
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-14, 9:33 am by Hieronymus

» what would you do?
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-14, 8:28 am by Kipper

» Killing the golden goose
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-12, 9:21 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Its happened
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-12, 8:56 am by cyprussyd

» Takeover
Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty2019-06-11, 8:51 am by Kipper

Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park

Go down

Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-16, 6:09 am

Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park

FAR-RIGHT protests held an anti-Islamic demo in a Sunderland park.

About 100 supporters of the North East Infidels and the Sunderland Defence League, as well as a small number of English Defence League members, were flanked by dozens of police in Mowbray Park this afternoon.
Protesters shouted “English ‘til I die” and held up banners promoting their cause.
Officers formed a line around the city centre park to ensure that the protest, which got underway at about 2.15pm, passed by peacefully.
The groups, many of whom had English and union flags draped around them, dispersed when the rally finished shortly before 3pm.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paul Gill travelled to the rally from Northern Ireland, and said the gathering was “not racist” but was about addressing concerns in the community.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty Re: Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-11-16, 4:11 pm

I've had to deal first hand with some of these scumbags in the course of my work, and what an ignorant and obnoxious lot they are...

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park Empty Re: Far-right activists stage anti-Muslim demo in Sunderland park

Post  sunderpitt on 2014-11-16, 4:27 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:I've had to deal first hand with some of these scumbags in the course of my work, and what an ignorant and obnoxious lot they are...
Spot on a Mr Raw
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Siddall on 2014-11-16, 4:35 pm

I find them very intelligent with acute powers of analysis, then again I like exotic recreational drugs...
Siddall
Siddall
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-11-16, 4:36 pm

Siddall wrote:I find them very intelligent with acute powers of analysis, then again I like exotic recreational drugs...
do you have a good supplier then

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Siddall on 2014-11-16, 4:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Siddall wrote:I find them very intelligent with acute powers of analysis, then again I like exotic recreational drugs...
do you have a good supplier then

Essential...unfortunately there is quite a vocal EDL presence in Bournemouth...
Siddall
Siddall
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-11-16, 7:19 pm

Problem for me is " why did they pick Mowbray Park, Sunderland " and not somewhere in Bradford or Leicester ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum