SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» League Table Mid week 7
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 4:50 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Mid week 7
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 4:49 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 07
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 06
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Netflix
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 4:39 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 09
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 3:46 pm by Mackemneil

» Please Please Please
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyToday at 2:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by Hieronymus

» Clean sheet today
sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by wanderer

SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO.

Go down

sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. Empty SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO.

Post  Guest on 2014-10-15, 10:38 am

sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. 201415-sunderland-home-640148-1933278_478x359
PUBLISHED
09:00 15th October 2014
by Jim Lucas
Tickets and hospitality packages are still available for this Saturday’s visit of Sunderland as Saints return to Barclays Premier League action after the international break.
This is a Category C fixture with tickets priced from £32.00 for Adults, £22.00 for concessions, £16.00 for Under-17s and £12.00 for Under-11s.

Tickets can be purchased online at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk, by calling the ticket sales hotline on 02381 780 780 or in person from the St Mary’s Ticket Office.

If you want to make your day at St Mary’s extra special, there’s still time to secure one of our matchday hospitality packages.

The President’s Suite package allows you to indulge in the inclusive drinks selection and pre-match buffet while you meet an array of past players such as Reuben Agboola, Tony Godfrey & Manny Andruszewski. Places in the President's Suite for this game are now limited, so call 02380 727768

Our Saints Bar package is also available to buy online, priced at just £78.00 per person (including VAT). Visit tickets.saintsfc.co.uk to secure your spot today.

#######################################################SSupposed to be sold out, a good while back, or are these seats, in an area, a Sunderland fan should not be?
http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20141015-southampton-sunderland-tickets-2016407.aspx

Back to top Go down

sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. Empty Re: SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO.

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-10-15, 11:02 am

The Sunderland away fan allocation is definitely sold out. 

This is aimed at home fans only, although I would guess hospitality and executive boxes would still be a possibility for away fans as well?

Anyone know what is the policy at the SOL, for away fans with dosh? 
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

sold - SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO. Empty Re: SUPPOSED TO BE SOLD OUT WEEKS AGO.

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-10-15, 11:23 am

Hieronymus wrote:The Sunderland away fan allocation is definitely sold out. 

This is aimed at home fans only, although I would guess hospitality and executive boxes would still be a possibility for away fans as well?

I think the rules change when it come to hospitality packages for two reasons, 1 it brings cash in and 2 its easy to control.

Stick some away fans in the south stand and hell on but in a posh seat they are easy to spot and control.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-10-15, 12:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

I think the rules change when it come to hospitality packages for two reasons, 1 it brings cash in and 2 its easy to control.

Stick some away fans in the south stand and hell on but in a posh seat they are easy to spot and control.

Whilst agreeing with both of you, I cant get past this statement.

This is a Category C fixture with tickets priced from £32.00 for Adults, £22.00 for concessions, £16.00 for Under-17s and £12.00 for Under-11s.

This is not a hospitality thing surely.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-10-15, 1:03 pm

billofengland wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Whilst agreeing with both of you, I cant get past this statement.

This is not a hospitality thing surely.
I cant see the confusion Bill, the OP is from the Southampton site so its home tickets not Sunderland tickets.

Our end is sold out not the game

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-10-15, 1:36 pm

Now it makes sense, The Sunderland crest at the top of the page, had me thinking in another direction. If they cant sell out their seats, perhaps, when a team like ours who travel, can provide more bums on seats, they should look at rejigging things, to maximise the revenue.
But its all down to logistics, and configuration of the ground I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post  trouble_n_stripes on 2014-10-16, 8:23 am

On the topic of sitting in the home fans end on away days.

I recall a time ringing the Man City ticket office for a ticket for their end(s)
because we had sold out our lot.

I was asked if I was a Sunderland supporter, I said I wasn't. Then when they had
got my details that showed I was from the Midlands area I was able to obtain
my ticket.

So I assume that (a) If I admitted to being a Sunderland supporter, I would not have got
a ticket.
(b) If the details on my card payment had showed I was from the North East area,
again I would have been declined a ticket.

Is this an ongoing dilemma for anyone desperate to get to see a game if the ticket
allocation has sold out?
trouble_n_stripes
trouble_n_stripes
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum