SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Lee Cattermole
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Nostalgic

» Charlton v Sunderland
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by Nostalgic

» Come back Theresa
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-24, 8:08 pm by canary-dave

» Annette's new diet is working
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-23, 6:00 pm by canary-dave

» London-Breaking News
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-23, 4:51 pm by Sid MCFC

» Stewart Donald, never fails to amaze me.
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-23, 3:06 pm by Kipper

» The Rt Hon David Bowen Esquire
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-22, 10:55 pm by Hieronymus

» New Home Strip
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-22, 10:49 pm by Hieronymus

» New Scotland manager
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-22, 6:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Playoff final, a Charlton view
Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty2019-05-21, 9:50 am by Vincemac

Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games

Go down

Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games

Post  Guest on 2014-10-11, 4:21 pm

Very much fancy Scotland, Germany & Denmark, 4/5, 1/2 & 5/4 decent returns.

All of those who haven't got Betfair or Winner can get big enhancements here:

Scotland 3/1 - btprft.in/wnrscot 

ROI 3/1 - btprft.in/roi3to1 
Germany 5/1 - btprft.in/ger5to1 

All £10 max, but huge enhancements.

Enjoy!  Cool Cool

Back to top Go down

Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty Re: Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games

Post  Nostalgic on 2014-10-11, 9:44 pm

Poland just wrecked that with a cracking win against the Germans. Poland defended brilliantly against a very young German team which is probably why the bookies offered 5/1.
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games Empty Re: Euro 2016 Qualifiers: Betting for tonight's games

Post  Guest on 2014-10-11, 9:50 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Poland just wrecked that with a cracking win against the Germans. Poland defended brilliantly against a very young German team which is probably why the bookies offered 5/1.
mental, but great win. Bookies be happy with that  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-10-12, 9:13 am

sidavies1970 wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Poland just wrecked that with a cracking win against the Germans. Poland defended brilliantly against a very young German team which is probably why the bookies offered 5/1.
mental, but great win. Bookies be happy with that  Shocked

I bet that hurt you, but you'll never get mine  lol!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-10-12, 9:26 am

I am to gambling what titanic was to cruise ships 1

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2014-10-12, 9:53 am

Gambling is a mis-nomer because when playing a game of chance, like roulette, or of chance and skill, like poker or blackjack, you do actually have the chance of winning (providing the tables aren't rigged!). Even buying a lottery ticket you have a random chance of winning, although it is something like 14 million to 1!

But nothing, not statistics, not prior history, NOTHING, can PREDICT results in football (again unless someone is fixing!) Look at Germany last night for instance Very Happy 

Betting on matches, players, scores etc. is not gambling, it is purely and simply a way for bookies to extract money from people who should know better. 

Personally I find these posts as annoying as the kitchen and bathroom sales ones but at least this guy comments a bit, as well as giving the odds of LOSING.  Mad
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-10-12, 9:21 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Gambling is a mis-nomer because when playing a game of chance, like roulette, or of chance and skill, like poker or blackjack, you do actually have the chance of winning (providing the tables aren't rigged!). Even buying a lottery ticket you have a random chance of winning, although it is something like 14 million to 1!

But nothing, not statistics, not prior history, NOTHING, can PREDICT results in football (again unless someone is fixing!) Look at Germany last night for instance Very Happy 

Betting on matches, players, scores etc. is not gambling, it is purely and simply a way for bookies to extract money from people who should know better. 

Personally I find these posts as annoying as the kitchen and bathroom sales ones but at least this guy comments a bit, as well as giving the odds of LOSING.  Mad

David Howman of WADA announced a few days ago off the top of my head that they believe 25% of professional sport is controlled by organised crime. I'll Google the article for all & post separately.

Found it: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-10-12, 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link)

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum