SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
Christmas 2014 EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
Christmas 2014 EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Christmas 2014 EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
Christmas 2014 EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
Christmas 2014 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
Christmas 2014 EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
Christmas 2014 EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
Christmas 2014 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
Christmas 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Christmas 2014 Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

Christmas 2014

Go down

Christmas 2014 Empty Christmas 2014

Post  cyprussyd on 2014-10-01, 11:46 am

Just had a call from the club and if we could get a group of 40 we could have the beach house to ourselves for our Christmas meet.

TBH I am unsure so open to views for or against.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Christmas at The Beach House

Season's greetings by the seaside.
Pineapples and palm trees are replacing the traditional festive fayre at one of the north east’s newest eateries.
The Beach House bistro, which recently opened overlooking Roker beach, Sunderland, is giving Christmas 2014 a tropical twist, with a special, themed party night running three times per week.
The venue, operated by 1879 Events Management, will host a Hawaiian Christmas Beach Party every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening between November 27 and December 20 – and flowery shirts and grass skirts are highly advised. 
Each event, open to both corporate and private bookings, will include a mix of themed background music, as well a range of colourful decorations and a complimentary Hawaiian style cocktail to enhance the carnival mood.
The typical turkey and trimmings will be replaced with a feast of Hawaiian treats and delicacies, including starters of Saimin Soup or South Pacific seafood cocktail served in a coconut shell. 
For main course, guests will enjoy sharing platters of pulled pork, chicken teriyaki, beef short ribs, seafood kebab, skewered chicken and ham and pineapple, all served with a selection of salads and sweet potato wedges.
This will be followed with a choice of either tropical fruit pancakes or roasted pineapple for dessert.
Tickets for the Hawaiian Christmas Beach Party, priced at £30 per person, are limited and available now by calling 0871 911 1555 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Doors will open at 7pm on each of the respective dates.
The Beach House - the first venue in the North East to be owned and operated solely by SAFC subsidiary 1879 Events Management - will also be available for private hire throughout the festive period, with organisers able to opt for the Hawaiian Beach Party or a selection of other pre-planned or bespoke packages.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2014 Empty Re: Christmas 2014

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-10-01, 12:57 pm

That sounds great to me, but will have to search the loft for my old rara skirt if it comes off. Given fair notice, I will probably be able to get a fair number of people who would be interested in this if we decide on it...

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-10-01, 5:02 pm

Syd, did you send an invite to Gus and Ellis, not sure if they would be available. Cannot make the party but will be there in spirit!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2014-10-01, 8:53 pm

Electric Coal wrote:Syd, did you send an invite to Gus and Ellis, not sure if they would be available. Cannot make the party but will be there in spirit!!!
Given that it's SunderMad you might just get a "Special Guest" if the booking was to be made aware of to the Club.....A player or two....couldn't do ant harm?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2014-10-02, 3:31 pm

So if I'm reading that correctly Syd are us blokes allowed to wear both the shirts and grass skirts?
Might be game for that.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2014-10-02, 3:45 pm

gil t azell wrote:So if I'm reading that correctly Syd are us blokes allowed to wear both the shirts and grass skirts?
Might be game for that.
Compulsory marra if it comes off... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2014-10-05, 12:52 am

Sorry folks BAH HUMBUG, and all that, the drink side of things is international, but the food is not for me, not as a xmas do, I don't care much for turkey, but I do care about tradition, so sorry folks, will bypass this one. would pop in for a mo and buy you all a drink, gladly. but the idea of an pseudo yank nosh, no ta.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum